Steel Ball Run

Colored is the way to go for Jojo imo

Honestly don't even remember why he was eliminated lol but didn't Sandman run the whole race on foot?
Anyway, I only vaguely remember Gyro tricking Avdol, so maybe he was just too wrecked by his trick idk. What exactly happens in that scene?

Also, quick question, what do you think about the characters so far?

Honestly don't even remember why he was eliminated lol but didn't Sandman run the whole race on foot?
Anyway, I only vaguely remember Gyro tricking Avdol, so maybe he was just too wrecked by his trick idk. What exactly happens in that scene?
Gyro kind of tricks him to fall in some cactus and the referee or whoever says "he is eliminated" lmao

Also, quick question, what do you think about the characters so far?
I finished volume 3.

The race makes characters all have their personal motivations. For suspense reasons, everything isn't revealed from the get-go but I have enough to be invested in them.

Pocoloco seems to have a "time-limited" stand that might make him "lucky" for 2 months but what after ? And what is luck supposed to be when you finish third/fourth ? I mean, he has limits too. He's naive, but a funny one.

First character introduced, Sandman is cool, he's obviously a stand user too. I mean, how is he supposed to run faster than the world records ? Yeah, I read the part about him having a special technique but that mostly translates to a stand ability for me lol. His motivation make him the noblest one maybe ? He's basically doing it for his people. A good guy. But maybe life won't be fair with him... I don't know.

Gyro is great, he is the mysterious guy. His green rotating balls can be seen by everyone which means he connects his stand ability to real matter. I haven't seen his stand but he talked about having a power.

Johnny Joestar, the unlucky arrogant guy, is handicapped which makes his future potential evolve differently. I'm curious.

Dio Brando better not stop time ! He doesn't look like possessing a stand. I don't know how he'll get one, I just hope it won't be with the notorious arrows....

It's a contest where you can only kill at night ! And run for the day ! Very nice.

G

Gorosei Informer

Just wait until you get to Ringo and Blackmore too! I would mention some other things but no major spoilers ofc! "True Man's World" is gonna hit different though...I also hope you like "rain" or "catching the rainbow"!

:catsure::catpole:

Dio Brando better not stop time ! He doesn't look like possessing a stand. I don't know how he'll get one, I just hope it won't be with the notorious arrows....
Lets just say, it will be "scary"...

I have some bad news for you about stopping time too....

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

Shit will get very chaotic and confusing but also epic later too anyway! As per Jojo ofc!

Also I gotta post these since we're having a SBR thread! (Watch out for spoilers in comments though, best to avoid the comments!):

Alternate version of Holy Steel (MAJOR SPOILERS):

MAJOR Spoilers again:

Jojo fan content is SO GODLY! Along with One Piece! We are extremely blessed by not only their authors but the fanbase even in this regard too! Its absoslutely phenomenal stuff! Make me feel truly privileged/lucky to be part of these fanbases!

:funky::cheers::fransuper::goyea::stealthblack::myman::steef::finally:

Just wait until you get to Ringo and Blackmore too! I would mention some other things but no major spoilers ofc! "True Man's World" is gonna hit different though...I also hope you like "rain" or "catching the rainbow"!

:catsure::catpole:

Lets just say, it will be "scary"...

I have some bad news for you about stopping time too....

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

Shit will get very chaotic and confusing but also epic later too anyway! As per Jojo ofc!

Also I gotta post these since we're having a SBR thread! (Watch out for spoilers in comments though, best to avoid the comments!):

Alternate version of Holy Steel (MAJOR SPOILERS):

MAJOR Spoilers again:

Jojo fan content is SO GODLY! Along with One Piece! We are extremely blessed by not only their authors but the fanbase even in this regard too! Its absoslutely phenomenal stuff! Make me feel truly privileged/lucky to be part of these fanbases!

:funky::cheers::fransuper::goyea::stealthblack::myman::steef::finally:
Talking about fanmade OSTs:

https://youtu.be/u9x4jGpDwfM

Still one of my favorite pieces of fanmade content. I secretly hoped against hope that David Pro would buy off this mix for the Stone Ocean anime:shame:

G

Gorosei Informer

Talking about fanmade OSTs:

Still one of my favorite pieces of fanmade content. I secretly hoped against hope that David Pro would buy off this mix for the Stone Ocean anime:shame:
Ah yeah I used to listen to that a LOT! Was so hoping that would get used, much like that Gyro fanmade theme by Friedrich above too for SBR ofc. It won't happen like it didnt happen with the Jolyne one but alas!

At least DP gave us a fantastic theme for Stone Ocean anyway! And 2 amazing OPs and the BEST choice of ED too, could not have asked for a better one too!

Steel Ball Run was the shit, and the peak of jojo.

But can't help but feel that part 1 Jojo has a special place upon rewatching some of the scenes. The original, badass, heroic, selfless Jojo, and Dio who was a piece of shit, human garbage, nothing redeeming about him, and Jonathan beat the crap out of him without any stand, even before he learned hammon when Dio became a vampire.

Jonathan convinced the leader of a criminal gang to change his ways due to his character, later to have formed speedwagon foundation which is relevant or mentioned through other parts of jojo.

Steel Ball Run was the shit, and the peak of jojo.

But can't help but feel that part 1 Jojo has a special place upon rewatching some of the scenes. The original, badass, heroic, selfless Jojo, and Dio who was a piece of shit, human garbage, nothing redeeming about him, and Jonathan beat the crap out of him without any stand, even before he learned hammon when Dio became a vampire.

Jonathan convinced the leader of a gang to change his ways due to his character, later to have formed speedwagon foundation which is relevant or mentioned through other parts of jojo.
Jonathan only gets appreciated enough once you see the rest of the Jojos. Not saying they're poorly written - the farthest thing from it - but Jonathan laid the foundation for their struggle and fight against destiny.

Some may call him a Mary Sue but imo he's a gentleman through and through. People like him do exist (personality wise)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
A bit disappointed about Sandman

His stand is quite beautiful and strong but i didn't expected that role for him. And his last moments during the fight werent great. A bit wasted as a character in my opinion.