Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all Logia > all Paramecia and that should be pretty self explanatory.

But what my comment should’ve said, was Fuji’s fruit > Aramaki’s fruit offensively as Gravity and meteors > tree roots (though Aramaki pierced and drained King so who knows).
To the contrary, and as you yourself alluded, I think Ryokugyu > Fuji in attack potency.

Fuji hit Luffy and Zoro with gravity waves without Ko’ing them.

A single root from Ryokugyu would have killed then in Dressrosa.

Where are the WBbros who will defend this atrocious slandering by Admiral gang of putting his fraud clone Weevil on his prime lvl? :crazwhat: Does WB even have any real fans?!

The Warlords are too hard to rank, but i can see Kuma winning against Boa and Doffy.
I can see Kuma winning against Boa because he’s able to purge himself of lust through his fruit

Simultaneously I see Boa beating Doffy who is a very passionate man and can fall victim to her fruit

But I don’t think Kuma is beating Doffy anything less than extreme diff

Aramaki/Shanks scene was shameless film RED promotion, I knew better to not give up the agenda on that. At the end of the day Aramaki dogwalked the scrubbards and Momo so badly it made Yamato give up on her 20 years long dream.
In fact we're in the final saga and still no admiral got physically defeated. (While 3 emperors bite the dust already), and even get W against newly introduced hyped characters. Heck seven when they get a L (Sabo escaping) Oda had a character rationalize by explaining they weren't allowed to fully use their power. Why would Oda do that if thet weren't relevant anymore?
Even in Film Red that was full on Red Hair Pirates wank and did everything to make Shanks and his crew look good, both Kizaru and Fujitora came out unharmed. Shanks looked the best but even for his wank movie he wasnt allowed to actually defeat either them. Just looking cool and showing off
Lmao when people seriously argued stuff like Fujitora/Kizaru getting off screened by Mihawk/Weevil/Hancock/Blackbeard.
When an admiral will actually get defeated it will be big deal. Even if *Kizaru gets defeated by Luffy* it won't be a cakewalk goofy stans believe.
Look at Ryokugyu, casual readers gave up on him after Film Red promo chapter and now he's out there bodybagging Whitebeard clone
Well put! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.