Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesent change my Point.
No Haki Hype
No Devil Fruit Hype
Etc.

And we dont even know if he means the strength of a young primebeard or young apprenticebeard lol
it does cause your point is predicated on just physical strength . this isnt a doriki scale.
that was never specified

simply put his strength now is comparable to how strong wb was in his youth
nothing more.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As I said a littler earlier in this thread Doffy did the same manipualtion scheme I believe to become the "hero" saving Dressrosa, similar scheme the Imu/Gorosei did for the entire world, the whole there's no king of the world lie, the balance of powers being so important for them to maintain
Names being erased from History -> Sugar erasing people from the memories of their loved ones by turning them into Toys.

Oda ain't slick.

Would have been kind of cool ngl if whatever the object Imu uses can empower the Gorosei when fighting, the way they are bowing to him makes it seem lile they are more than just politica figures but acting like his personal guard, would be a new thing also instead of just "here just light raining down spam"

What If we got Gandhi instead of the jew Gorosei? Would people still say that Zoro fights him while Luffy fights his butler? :saden:

Burning sword was made up by film red directors and oda just wrote some bs about film red in 4billion volume to sell them
This is mad copium , so I guess shanks being the fs killer is also made up bs by oda ?
1. we have no source abt those director’s words
Anyone can legit just type Japanese subs with their photos
2. it doesn’t even matter if what u said abt those directors is true , his flaming sword is actually mentioned in volume 4billion
And if u say it’s some made up bs by oda ( which is a big cope in itself ) then him being worth 1 billion in east blue and also being known as the fs killer is total bs.

Names being erased from History -> Sugar erasing people from the memories of their loved ones by turning them into Toys.

Oda ain't slick.
Doffy was making profit for the WG. Trading artificial df's with Wano's mass weapon production so he could sell weapons to the entire world - profit, and probably portray the hero image to people to end wars when they think is enough, or not to erase people that way.

The moment they lost Doffy they had to come forward themselves through CP

Doffy was making profit for the WG. Trading artificial df's with Wano's mass weapon production so he could sell weapons to the entire world - profit, and probably portray the hero image to people to end wars when they think is enough, or not to erase people that way.

The moment they lost Doffy they had to come forward themselves through CP
proper mafia boss icl
Post automatically merged:

I have told you before I'll tell you again you BUM ASS

Shiryu shits on Blackbeard

I have no reason to believe Blackbeard is above Shiryu especially if Shiryu can give Zoro any kinda real battle
:yurazclear:

Status
Not open for further replies.