Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda never understood the Hype around Weevil atleast in terms of Powerlvl due to a simple explanation. Kizaru clearly said that the only thing about Weevil that reminds him of a "young WB" (might not even be prime wb) is his "physical Strength" Kizaru never mentioned his
•Haki
•a specific powerful Devil Fruit
•Speed
•Weaponship

Etc. He only hyped up his Physical Strength. So whats there left that makes you say hes even stronger than all 1st commanders or stronger than Doffy,(current Croco assuming with Haki),Prime Kuma,Sanji etc. I never had Weevil in Top 30 till he proves me wrong.

:handsup:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Would have been kind of cool ngl if whatever the object Imu uses can empower the Gorosei when fighting, the way they are bowing to him makes it seem lile they are more than just politica figures but acting like his personal guard, would be a new thing also instead of just "here just light raining down spam"

This feel like end game, but dear fuck there's still a lot of possible factions to deal with.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Ryokugyu is impressive no doubt taking out a warlord, 1st and 2nd commander with ease that being said he still got scared of Shanks and ran though.

You guys just don’t recognize how powerful Shanks is because of your Mihawk delusions.

I have Shanks > Prime Whitebeard and Roger.

If Shanks is a 100, the next strongest person in the verse is like an 80.

I think Shanks is that powerful.
People really arrent ready the favoritism shanks is about to get from oda. He will be insane, wanked left and right
You were annoyed by Oden wank? Just wait till shanks arc

There's no such thing as secret top tiers. People in this series can sense power levels, yet somehow nobody knows Gorosei are "top tiers'?

Why they need constant protection then?

Face of the military? What? They literally are known for serving celestial dragons

And what does carrying supreme blade mean? How strong was hitetsu for carrying a named blade?
You somehow made shit up and think that every sword has enma powers when it's only enma exclusive and even then 5yr old Oden was able to wield it
So you think a Gorosei is always seen carrying one of the supreme blades just for show? :whitepress: And Enma is ranked below the 12 supreme blades, that's a fact.

And why do you assume that they don't have the ability to hide their presence? It seem it's you who's making shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.