Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda never understood the Hype around Weevil atleast in terms of Powerlvl due to a simple explanation. Kizaru clearly said that the only thing about Weevil that reminds him of a "young WB" (might not even be prime wb) is his "physical Strength" Kizaru never mentioned his
•Haki
•a specific powerful Devil Fruit
•Speed
•Weaponship

Etc. He only hyped up his Physical Strength. So whats there left that makes you say hes even stronger than all 1st commanders or stronger than Doffy,(current Croco assuming with Haki),Prime Kuma,Sanji etc. I never had Weevil in Top 30 till he proves me wrong.

:handsup:
he said in terms of strength *
not physical strength

You do realize the Film Red staff said they made the burning sword stuff up?
Shanks

-With Beckmans help

-Roger's Help

-Utas Help

-Yonko title

Is barely 400 Million more than Mihawk.

Gap between Mihawk and Shanks is humongous..mid diff maybe for Mihawk and that shows because look at S Cock and how he cock blocked Blackbeard and now he's scared shitless of Zoro.

Mihawk >>> Yonko = Zoro >>> admirals >> commanders as of now

Shanks

-With Beckmans help

-Roger's Help

-Utas Help

-Yonko title

Is barely 400 Million more than Mihawk.

Gap between Mihawk and Shanks is humongous..mid diff maybe for Mihawk and that shows because look at S Cock and how he cock blocked Blackbeard and now he's scared shitless of Zoro.

Mihawk >>> Yonko = Zoro >>> admirals >> commanders as of now
Nope.

Imu >>> Gorosei/Shanks/Roger >= Yonko = Admirals > Mihawk > Zoro > YCs

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As I said a littler earlier in this thread Doffy did the same manipualtion scheme I believe to become the "hero" saving Dressrosa, similar scheme the Imu/Gorosei did for the entire world, the whole there's no king of the world lie, the balance of powers being so important for them to maintain
Doflamingo & Enel are likely gonna be the blueprints for Imu as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.