Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gorosei being as strong as Admirals or Yonko would definitely be a game changing move by Oda. And would raise the stakes dramatically. 3 Admirals plus Fleet admiral plus the 5 elders + Blackbeard + IMU. 11 Top Tiers to go around not including Blackbeards crew who’s strength is unknown.

I think the same
:kata:
Killer, Sanji and Jinbe vs the Admiral candidates
I bet that won't happen , if Zoro fight a admiral it will be the same for Sanji .
In fact i think Wano back this up even more with Zoro on the roof top, he still end up fighting beast pirate number 1 and sanji fight number 2.
If anything i can see both Zoro and Sanji fight admiral candidates while other captain team up vs admirals .
But hey time will tell.

The Gorosei being as strong as Admirals or Yonko would definitely be a game changing move by Oda. And would raise the stakes dramatically. 3 Admirals plus Fleet admiral plus the 5 elders + Blackbeard + IMU. 11 Top Tiers to go around not including Blackbeards crew who’s strength is unknown.
it makes sense

How else would there be tension in this arc? The SHs are a yonko crew, they can handle kizaru and the seraphim. What they cannot handle is two top tier threats.

BRO people don't understand.

I theorized Greenbull coming to Wano back in Act 1 and earlier.

Him showing up to Wano was my ZKK.

When he actually did show up my hype was out of control.
I was pro ZKK but GB's entrance gave me so much hype and happiness that I forgot about L of ZKK
I was so disappointed and dissatisfied ufff I was really pissed for the first time because of OP
I criticised Wano a lot but this disappointment buried Wano for me

Hancock was immediately negged by Teach when her DF was countered. Her performance outside of her DF hax was really weak. I expected better.

Crocodile, Doflamingo and Co wouldn't look far better tbh. It's a reason why they're mere high tiers - while I'd put Weevil as an inbetweener at least up to low top tier - whilst admirals are at the top of the OP world as top tiers.
Yeah idk why Weevil would look like a weaker shichibukai for losing against an admiral. Outside Mihawk, what shichibukai looked better? Hancock who got one hand choke diff by Teach? Please

Ngl you are making the leopard look good. You are basically saying Stussy couldn't beat him in a fair 1v1 so she had to use seastones to weaken him but with the giraffe she knew she could handle him without the seastones seeing how weak he was:feelsokeman:
If I want to make the leopard look good I would use Nika. Nika was kinda Lucci's hypetool earlier and Lucci surpassed like 93% people's expectations thanks to Nika's poorer than expected perfomance.

Status
Not open for further replies.