Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how he fights. if this his peak then he should have defeated law easily also he shouldn't have ran from ray. imagine one of the final villain running a way from old ray
You can't read boy.

BB didn't run from Ray, he was already asking a deal with Boa while talking with Koby to get his men back but couldn't trust her. With Rayleigh coming, he had his hands full with Ray+Hancock in 2 v 1, and Ray proposed a deal to give his men back, and he accepted, if he didn't accept he needed to fight Ray+Hancock, which your precious Mihawk can't even dream of because of wanting a ''peaceful life'' and accepts being an underling to Yonko.

Still, he didn't give a shit about S-Hawk and Ray, and kidnapped Koby after getting his men back.

You mean the fact he took a lot of damage? That's literally how BB fights, doesn't mean anything.
Tai lost all of his logic due to BB hate, I debunked his nonsense too easy.

You can't read boy.

BB didn't run from Ray, he was already asking a deal with Boa to get his men back but couldn't trust her. With Rayleigh coming, he had his hands full with Ray+Hancock, and Ray proposed a deal to give his men back, and he accepted, if he didn't accept he needed to fight Ray+Hancock, which your precious Mihawk can't even dream of because of wanting a ''peaceful life'' and accepts being an underling to Yonko.

Tai lost all of his logic due to BB hate, I debunked his nonsense too easy.
Zoro>s hawk>bb

Nah among Warlords Weevil is the undisputed number 2 (number 1 by hype). These wretched Hancock and Yami Teach wankers be damned.
Hancock was immediately negged by Teach when her DF was countered. Her performance outside of her DF hax was really weak. I expected better.

Crocodile, Doflamingo and Co wouldn't look far better tbh. It's a reason why they're mere high tiers - while I'd put Weevil as an inbetweener at least up to low top tier - whilst admirals are at the top of the OP world as top tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.