Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting theory, and now it makes sense imo

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/df3bwj
It was never about One Piece's world having 6 moons, but rather having 1 moon and 5 other celestial bodies surrounding it.

If you take only what is known in Geocentric models, there are only 5 celestial bodies that surround the Earth (save for the Sun and Moon) in most depictions. Seriously, look it up, they do not go past Saturn in most of them.

Considering this, Im is most definitely Earth, while the Gorosei are Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Ultimately, its a question of how of the Sun and Moon play their roles in the series, and clearly Nika is refeferenced as the Sun God, yet is depicted on the backdrop of the Moon

Honestly, really interested to see where Oda ends up going with this.
Thanks for the share commenting to read later

Im legit scared.
I mean I never buy the Shichibukai hype at maximum, they are strong no doubt, but Mihawk kinda carried the hype and I had high hopes for Weevil but he end as hypetool too...
So many shichibukai end the past 20chapters as hypetool...
Boa neg diffed,Kuma about to end dead, Weevil end as hypetool, hope Oda don´t continue this shit with Mihawk and Crocodile.

Weevil is still my rank second strongest Shichibukai, perhaps a top tier but still hype for Aramaki..
Most shichibukai are comparable to commanders. Strong but no match to a serious top tier.
I'm just glad we're past Kizaru/Fujitora getting off-sceeened by one of the shichibukai nonsense. I even read that Fuji got off screened by Hancock lmao :fujilaugh:

You think Kizaru would hype young WB's power like that if his power was just comparable to a rookie? It's clear that young WB - whose power was referred to Weevil - also used to be strong in this context.
I wouldn't take the word of Admiral "shall I go to solo BM and Kaido alliance" Kizaru seriously though. He is always a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.