What are you currently reading?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Are you liking it Rotti?
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: should I ask?
Aye! It is a philosophy thinking kind of a book where you read and it feels like if it was just your inside monologue what drives deeper and deeper into thinking. I love that kind of thing. Also there's much of history, mentions of mythology and cultures as well πŸ—ΏπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Aye! It is a philosophy thinking kind of a book where you read and it feels like if it was just your inside monologue what drives deeper and deeper into thinking. I love that kind of thing. Also there's much of history, mentions of mythology and cultures as well πŸ—ΏπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
That's the best kind of books, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Post automatically merged:

You clearly don't know my track record.
Can't say that I do but you were definitely smooth :suresure:

I want to get into reading novels. If you don't mind what genre they are from and please suggest me some as a beginner 😢😢
The books I mentioned are fantasy novels aimed at adults, set in a universe called the Cosmere. They are by Brandon Sanderson. If you want to start with the Cosmere I suggest first reading the Mistborn series.

I don’t know what else is good for a beginner. I’m a beginner too.

@TheKnightOfTheSea Any ideas?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I want to get into reading novels. If you don't mind what genre they are from and please suggest me some as a beginner 😢😢
The books I mentioned are fantasy novels aimed at adults, set in a universe called the Cosmere. They are by Brandon Sanderson. If you want to start with the Cosmere I suggest first reading the Mistborn series.

I can give both of you some fantasy recommendations. Brandon Sanderson has two amazing novel series, one of them is Mistborn and Stormlight. They're very long books, especially Stormlight, but they're good reads. Imo, Stormlight is better.

I'd also recommend A Song of Ice and Fire, The Kingkiller Chronicles, Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings, Covenant of Steel, and Malazan.

I can give both of you some fantasy recommendations. Brandon Sanderson has two amazing novel series, one of them is Mistborn and Stormlight. They're very long books, especially Stormlight, but they're good reads. Imo, Stormlight is better.

I'd also recommend A Song of Ice and Fire, The Kingkiller Chronicles, Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings, Covenant of Steel, and Malazan.
I'll Start with Stormlight then ig.

I'll Start with Stormlight then ig.
Stormlight is long and has info from the larger Cosmere. Are you sure you don’t want to start with Mistborn?

I have most of those series on my TBR list except Covenant of Steel. What is it about?

I have no clue on what to start with.
You say which should I start with.
Ngl I want you to start with Mistborn so I have more people to talk about with. But also, a lot of people recommend Mistborn as the Cosmere starting point. The first three books are Sanderson’s first series, it already hints at the larger Cosmere without a massive epic fantasy plot, and it is shorter than Stormlight. It is better for a beginner reader than Stormlight.

Though I haven’t read Stormlight yet lmao.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Stormlight is long and has info from the larger Cosmere. Are you sure you don’t want to start with Mistborn?

I have most of those series on my TBR list except Covenant of Steel. What is it about?
it's about a former outlaw and his rise to power in a kingdom. It's a very gritty medieval series. It's ongoing, and has two books. i picked it up on a whim and it was surprisingly good.
that's the best asoiaf book imo :steef::steef: