Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
oh mb yeah i can do that, i’m the dango fruit.

passive to unlock these abilities when i meet the first animal/zoan using kibi dango (i found naomi)

passive to take first kill then it goes away
protect (but not self-protect)
roleblock
redirect x2
quite the contradictory

I remember you assuming the dango write up isthe cult conversion

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama why yo tan wan, who shaded me then my actions got silence/couldn't travel previous day. when there was doctor claim in thread previous...ugh

also yo tan wan, was asking about abilities people had and if it was good....made me think grave robber..

meh at this point.
cause prof cleared him mechanically and I was scum I'd wanna kill a confirmed town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not convinced Meeyori is cult at all here.
My reasoning is - initially meeyori attempted to have the dango action be read as scum. Now cult are basically working with town until mafia are thinned, so I think it was just a slip claiming something safe and forgetting she had previously shaded it.

AL sama

Red Haired
My reasoning is - initially meeyori attempted to have the dango action be read as scum. Now cult are basically working with town until mafia are thinned, so I think it was just a slip claiming something safe and forgetting she had previously shaded it.
why would anyone shade their own stuff??

its just too dumb of a play for anyone

Ratchet

why would anyone shade their own stuff??

its just too dumb of a play for anyone
No, you're not following. I'm saying it's not hers, and then now she is trying to pass it off as hers, having forgotten that she was trying to shade it earlier in the game. With this, it's just a lapse in judgement, which is fairly plausible. For her to be cult, she'd have to know that it's suspicious and still claim it anyway. My point is, Mafia have incentive to fake claim or fake slip Cult here too, because we can't afford to not kill Mafia.

Ratchet

hmm which should we go for??

from the looks of it worst isn't very important to mafia

while cult can get our confirmed townies on their side
But to answer this if the question is do we lynch cult or do we lynch mafia - the answer is obviously mafia. With 6(?) Mafia alive and vote silences being a thing, killing cult puts us to 16 alive (maybe 15, potentially) going *into* the night phase. 3 kills and that's parity.

AL sama

Red Haired
But to answer this if the question is do we lynch cult or do we lynch mafia - the answer is obviously mafia. With 6(?) Mafia alive and vote silences being a thing, killing cult puts us to 16 alive (maybe 15, potentially) going *into* the night phase. 3 kills and that's parity.
fair but I don't think worst is important to mafia

@Apollo @Reborn I'd like your claims

@Lord Evil is anything that you can share??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
pretty much everything
I don't on whom baki used his abilities but I do know what baki used (fuji gave me only this much info)

He used bullet proof once on himself

He also redirected kill from himself

And, he destroyed next sus action

I didn't use any action on day i subbed

Last to last night - I send action to rced conqi but fooj messed it up

Last night no action - as I forgot

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't on whom baki used his abilities but I do know what baki used (fuji gave me only this much info)

He used bullet proof once on himself

He also redirected kill from himself

And, he destroyed next sus action

I didn't use any action on day i subbed

Last to last night - I send action to rced conqi but fooj messed it up

Last night no action - as I forgot
hmm can you kill someone??

Status
Not open for further replies.