Status
Not open for further replies.
First straight shot of this guy and he does certainly look imposing, gotta say. Pretry wild that theyve been around since before Admiral intros.
He gives me the final boss vibe, old but probably insane strong. Either Oda use this arc to hype the Gorosei and Navy or Imu highest member who probably follow him since 100years+ will lose together with Kizaru.
I feel like the first case will happen.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The Gorosei in One Piece are considered the most powerful leaders of the Marine, and as such, it is reasonable to assume that they possess considerable abilities and power. Although they have not been shown fighting directly in the series, there are some reasons why they can be considered possible powerful fighters:

Position of power: As leaders of the Marine, the Gorosei have access to resources and training that can help them become powerful fighters.

Experience: It is likely that the Gorosei have many years of experience in the Marine and may have participated in many battles and missions. This could have allowed them to develop sophisticated combat skills and techniques.

Special power: In One Piece, many characters have special abilities, known as "Haki," and it is possible that the Gorosei also possess these abilities, which would make them even more powerful in combat.

Combat style: The Gorosei are shown as being very intelligent and calculating individuals, and it is likely that they may have a very strategic and precise combat style, allowing them to fight and defeat stronger opponents.

Even though they may not have exceptional physical abilities, they can make use of technology or even manipulate ancient weapons to give them insane abilities. I don't think these guys will go down without at least fighting.

With that, I, Sasaki Kojiro, conclude that even in old age, the Gorosei are more powerful than the admirals and this is completely normal because Whitebeard was stronger than all the admirals even in old age, Rayleigh was equal to Kizaru even retired and old, Garp is possibly even stronger than the current admirals, the case of the Gorosei is no different, they were probably in their youth and at the peak of their powers were at the level of the Four Emperors and even old they still remain superior to the admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.