Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is a bitch because he only pulled up on a sick old whitebeard. Kid and Law are bitches because they fought Big mom 2v1, any excuse for that?

Shanks is a bitch because he stopped Kaido with his crew and not 1v1.
Answer for that ?
Shanks is going after One Piece only when all previous Yonkos were out of the game. There is no one more bitch than him.

Making this guys endgame villains, make Saturn defeating Luffy or joking around with Luffy. Well this guy has a name of Greak God and Planet after all.
I dont think it has to be a feat show here. Im also not really stating that Saturn has to be stronger than Kizaru (we'll see, it depends), just that he gets away with them. I guess we'll see.

The Gorosei are just one of many endgame candidates at this point. Id say, there are potentially 5 factions:

- Akainu and Marines (least likely imo, but Penultimate seems very likely)
- Im and Gorosei/WG (decently strong chance)
- Blackbeard and his Captains (strong chance)
- Shanks and his Commanders (medium chance, depends on his actual goals)
- Rocks D. Xebec and a restored crew (unlikely. I think his will/persona/lineage whatever is carried on through Blackbeard/Shanks but you never know)

This is how I see it currently, with Kizaru and several VAs being taken out this arc first. Following arcs at or before Laugh Tale will definitely reduce the number above.

Shanks is a bitch because he only pulled up on a sick old whitebeard. Kid and Law are bitches because they fought Big mom 2v1, any excuse for that?

Shanks is a bitch because he stopped Kaido with his crew and not 1v1.
Answer for that ?
Ok Shanks is a bitch but it was his haki which made Green Bull run away. How would you answer a bitch like Shanks making Green Bull run away?

Status
Not open for further replies.