Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Suree buddy
He only has the physical strength of Primebeard. They stated that like 2 times..
No, the Viz simply states he is as strong as Primebeard:

Not “as physically strong,” or “as strong as Whitebeard without DF and Haki, simply “Weevil = Primebeard in strength”

Then the Vivrecard goes on to reinforce that:

IE, Weevil is as strong as Yonko Whitebeard before he became ill.

Y’all’s desperation and cope is becoming less funny over time and instead is just becoming genuinely concerning. Like I worry about your ability to function in society (even though 95% of this forum are just basement dwelling Incels who never go outside anyway, lol)

He gives me the final boss vibe, old but probably insane strong. Either Oda use this arc to hype the Gorosei and Navy or Imu highest member who probably follow him since 100years+ will lose together with Kizaru.
I feel like the first case will happen.
Either way imo its okay. Id assume Im wpuld surround him/herself with the strongest celestial dragons. Considering their scars and this being a shonen, I cant see them not being fighters. The question is just "how strong" relative to Admirals?

If Luffy fights Saturn and not Kizaru, that'd be pretty wild ngl lol. If Saturn gets away and is still painted as very strong relative to Kizaru, then thats massive hype for the final war for sure.

Not “as physically strong,” or “as strong as Whitebeard without DF and Haki, simply “Weevil = Primebeard in strength”

Y’all’s desperation and cope is becoming less funny over time and instead is just becoming genuinely concerning. Like I worry about your ability to function in society (even though 95% of this forum are just basement dwelling Incels who never go outside anyway, lol)
The Manga is lying. The wankers in this thread know more about the character than Oda.

The Power of Nagnata him Wields with his ABNORMALLY ARMS(Physical strenght) is on par with PrimeBeard.

I guess there are two moderate avenues this arc can go:

- Saturn is confirmed relative or stronger than Kizaru and IS the main antagonist. This allows Zoro to possibly fight Kizaru and the rest of the crew to get possible matchups against VAs (i think the Serephim are off the table personally, they arent at full potential yet).

- Kizaru is the prime antagonist/orchestrator and regardless of Saturns strength (hype or not), hes a Luffy fight and the rest of the crew tackles some VAs still.

This obviously assumes we are going to stay at Egghead for the foreseeable future and not escape Kizaru. Id imagine Kizaru brought a Buster Call level fleet, which would imply at least 4-5 VAs are also with him. Itd be awesome if it was the 5 at Enies Lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.