Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why he escaped from fodder and left his island to ruin?
At least gigachad Weevil protect enemy territory lmao

Where do these bozos come from smh
He saw the chimps bending Aramaki over and he knew he didn't have to fight that fraud
So he decided to just become a Marine hunter again- Every Marine is below him in power so it's easy kills and thus easy money.

One thing that just occurred to me.

Saturn could have chosen any of the admirals as a body guard but chose Kizaru.

Likely an indication that he’s the current strongest actually.
Kizaru about to become Wizaru
Still far from even coming close to fighting seriously on-screen.
The hardest he went was against Rayleigh, even then it was more of a short timed clash. Still enough to give the old man asthma attack after 2 minutes.
Lol at people thinking they saw everything in Marineford. The arc where he came out without a dirt on him

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Maybe, there are points in both favor:
1. Kizaru is definitely unique among the Admirals being the only one of the previous trio
2. However, we’re told that MarineHQ got much stronger after the timeskip which could lead to new gen admirals being stronger than him
3. However, Kizaru has never looked bad on panel but Fuji and Ryo have.
4. That being said, Kizaru has never looked good against strong opponents either and Ryokugyu has defeated 3 powerful individuals by himself

I honestly can’t tell if Kizaru is the Katakuri of the admirals (where his heads and shoulders above the other two) or the Jack (where he’s a bit below)
He’s definitely not the Jack, he’s the only admiral without anti feats currently and has consistently tried to go against Yonko. There’s arguments for his portrayal being between Akainu and Kuzan, he’s an original admiral with a powerful logia superior to Greenbulls and much superior to Fuji’s. The man fought off an old Rayleigh and was winding him when a Yonko was shocked and intimidated by the same man

Status
Not open for further replies.