Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivre Card: Beckman is comparable to Shanks

Yet I don't remember you Luffytards ever talking about this.
Calling me a Luffytard. That’s immature, don’t you think?

Beckman‘s a gunner, isn’t he? Shanks is a swordsman.

Beckman is like Shanks’ right hand man. Comparable doesn’t mean “Oh, A is gonna wipe the floor with B so easily.” It could mean “If A and B were to fight, that fight would be a long and exciting one.”

It doesn’t matter what weapon you wield, as proven by Mihawk with his Kogatana. If you have the power, you can be on par with them.

Unlike this idea of a “Luffytard“ you mentioned, I’m not as biased as you think.

Shishio don’t do this to yourself my
Man lol. Ryokugyu negging King and Queen was legit, man just negged a stronger character than both.
Wtf? Weevil isn't stronger than King and Queen. You're smoking major pot if you think that.
Maybe he's got the advantage in physical strength but even then King was matching Zoro who's strong as fuck.

One thing that just occurred to me.

Saturn could have chosen any of the admirals as a body guard but chose Kizaru.

Likely an indication that he’s the current strongest actually.
Tbf, Kizaru is here because he has fundamental ties to Vegapunk and his plot.

It is 100% a plot based decision, I really dont think Oda is powerscaling any of the Admirals. The only one we can be sure of is the strongest is likely Akainu.

DFless Primebeard was rivalling Roger

Same Roger who sent Oden flying like fly and same Oden who gave Kaido PTSD

Yeah you are kidding yourself with whole Weevil = DFless Primebeard level
Oh come on dude i obviously said no Haki too.
Weevils physical strength is equal to Prime WB's physical strength and putting up a panel of WB using Adv CoC does not really prove anything.

Adv CoC isn't physical strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.