Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Do you think Stussy made it to CP0 without it? If she did, that’s pretty nuts.
Post automatically merged:

I also think he probably has a low life expectancy. It’s possible the surgical scars are From Bakkin having to constantly give him surgeries to extend his life.
Yep, CP0 is more likely with Physical Strenght(Rokushiki) than Haki.

She having a Seastone to overcome her Hakiless ability.

Is something that i see Franky using.

Weevil could be the first DNA child that Vegapunk maded.

That's why him possbly could have Haki.

You guys thinks Germa soldiers have Haki?

For now i dont see saturn being the one actually physically fighting but him fighting by commanding the seraphim like pokemon or summons
Basically luffy vs Saturn is just luffy fighting the seraphim with the last hit probably being him hitting Saturn

Hey hopefully lol
Its just hard for me to imagine luffy goin from kaido-> kizaru/Saturn-> blackbeard-> akainu-> imu
Akainu would just feel like he sticks out imo. Can't see him being much stronger than kizaru let alone kaido and blackbeard

Who you think the monster trio will fight this arc anyway
I think people have to start looking at antagonists more laterally than vertically in this series again. There was a point in Pre-TS where Enel would have likely rocked Lucci or Moria like nothing, yet he came after.

Its all about how the villain can be perceived as a threat. Kizaru arguably is the fastest man alive, and could fuck with Luffy's observation haki. Blackbeard having 2 or 3 of the strongest DFs where one negates Luffy's powers largely poses a bigger issue for where hed need to rely more on Haki than powers. Akainu just straight up has one of the most dangerous DFs in the series. Oda has never drawn another villain with the ability to quite literally scar, maim and eviscerate bodies the way he did with Akainu and Ace, Jinbe, Luffy and Whitebeard.

All of these characters just have different threats to the MC. That could also include Im and the Gorosei, or even Shanks for that matter (I personally think BB and Shanks are polar opposite in that regard with respect to top DF powers and Haki).

LOL, where SHawk jumped exactly?

He is clearly on the ground sending a slash to Lilith.
Bullshitter show the entire page. The blue highlighted shows that his FEET were above GROUND. THE PANEL YOU SHOWED was before their clash. My panel shows his feat before and AFTER HIS CLASH WITH HIS FEET BEING PLANTED ON GROUND after the clash.

Which means he was the one that was pushed towards the floor while zoros feat before and after remained in the same stance mid air

Status
Not open for further replies.