Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont subscribe to the whole DBF thing but at least in regards to Akainu/Im, it might be easier to potentially treat New Marineford and Mariejois as possible separate arcs. Think how Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford are all the same plotline but in the end, all had different (albeit temporary) antagonists for the plot they did serve.

This is how im seeing the Final War, where New Marineford is the WGs major defense against NW Pirates thinking of attacking Mariejois. We may get 2 parts of a larger war/frontlines this way, and after Luffy assaults Mariejois.

This also doesnt reallt consider BB and Shanks relevance if they survive beyond Laugh Tale, so thatll be interesting to see.
^This is how I picture it, I don't think anything prevent Luffy from having a serious fight against more than one character. Very unlikely to me that the final war saga only happen in one location

Luffy dodged a laser at the beginning of the timeskip, I doubt Kizaru is a serious issue for him unless Kizaru's just really fast and stacks his lasers on top of that speed.
Also, considering Luffy has a superior Devil Fruit and Haki, and can also touch things like Lightning, he should reasonably stomp Kizaru.
But Oda may downplay Luffy for the sake of plot, and that's fine because after all it's his manga.
Luffy dodged a laser aimed at him. He anticipated the pacifista attacking him. Its not the same as a lightman who can literally attack at the speed of light. Its different.

Its like how Zoro could dodge Kuma's warping and air guns. Hes not moving at high speeds, but his shockwaves are.

Luffy dodged a laser at the beginning of the timeskip, I doubt Kizaru is a serious issue for him unless Kizaru's just really fast and stacks his lasers on top of that speed.
Also, considering Luffy has a superior Devil Fruit and Haki, and can also touch things like Lightning, he should reasonably stomp Kizaru.
But Oda may downplay Luffy for the sake of plot, and that's fine because after all it's his manga.
Kizaru attacks are WAY faster than that pacifista's.

But then why would they let the Yonko exist? It seem like a bad idea and they could literally just send Gorosei + admirals after all of them at once and crush them. That’s how many top tiers the world government would have.
You didn't see that CP0 has traits with Kaidou and Orochi?

Have some equal footing relationship.

Gorosei likes Shanks thats why they accepted and conversation with him.

Has traits with Kaidou and BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.