Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I really think you guys are having some risky expectations for the Gorosei but let's see.
Have reasons lol

Saturn is on lines of pluton and uranus - ancient weapons

Saturn is also linked with being God of war in mythology (though Saturn is God of agri)

Don't see oda repeating Luffy punching CD again

CD are trash and annoying figure, Gorosei are more composed and act like authoritative figures.

This is Gorosei first move which narrator highlights as well.

They have scars and one wield sword.

They easily lived for centuries.

They don't look like just political heads but fighters to me.

Never oda messed such important figure during their first intro

But let's see

Zoro performed well. I am proud of him.

But now Blackbeard is going to be trolled by people, even though he didn't really flinch when he blocked the attach from S-Hawk as far as I remember.

Also, the presence of the Gorosei member makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why Kizaru didn't simply turn to light and laser himself to the island, like it felt he was moving slow. Now I see, he has to protect this old jerk.

Why you Marines fans guys don't like the idea of Gorosei been a Fighter? Qhen we have a Sword and scars goroseis?
Its not that we dont like them being a fighter it is .
It is already stated that the admirals are the strongest force of the WG and of course the gorosei is include .
SO they might be able to throw hands.
Just not at the level of the admirals.

Of we could say there was not even a fight because we know the island would be destroyed if they go all out
We definitely getting some sort of fight at least with luffy and kizaru if the others don't get big fights
Definitely Luffy imo.

I think Saturn won't fight. He'll mostly interact with VP, no fighting.
Join the luffy vs poker master saturn hype
Luffy vs seraphim is the wave
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.