Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Oda is indirectly telling us that Zoro>BB and that also means that Zoro>Awakening Law.
Blackbeard is never scared of S-Hawk. His whole reaction is solely focused on the weird Pacifista that looks like a lunarian; next thing we know is Blackbeard walking perfectly fine with no trace of the Seraphim to be seen.

People here are trying to use this in terms of power-levels when Blackbeard is only shocked out of curiosity since he's a smart man. In terms of strength he leaves that clash with absolute ease.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi @Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

This is why Zoro >>> Yonko

Last chapter he made Nika look like shit considering how casually he swatted away awakened Kaku who is likely stronger than Lucci at this point (Insane growth rate)

And right now he treated SeraHawk like a toddler he is..while serahawk nearly killed Blackbeard and no sold his named attack

Zoro should at least be admiral level at this point

Saturn is going to school and dog walk Luffy, Kizaru is going to manhandle Zoro and Sanji.

Mark my words.
Oh brother.
If Oda does this it's gonna be so shit.
We're at the point where the Straw Hats getting shat on with no reasoning is just obnoxious.
I can understand them getting pushed to mid or high diff but they're at the point where they're too good to lose that easily, especially Luffy.
Plus Luffy can always resort to Bajrang Gun to just flush out the Marines and Saturn so they can all evacuate quickly and easily.

All I know is that Saturn and Kizaru are going to wreak absolute havoc on Egghead.

Guaranteed 1000% at this point.

If Saturn’s name is more literal and he has the powers of the Roman god of time, I can see some crazy combinations where Saturn slows down time for everyone on the island and then Kizaru spams yasakani no Magatama.
Wow, that's a really good theory man!
I hope there aren't haki experts on the island who might know any way of using haki to disable the effects of devil fruits

Doesn't mean he's a powerhouse. They're CDs, they can get their hands on almost anything they want. A blade isn't that big of a deal anyway. And was it ever confirmed that it was the Shodai Kitetsu?
I mean it has the same pattern
As sandai nidai
And only the kitetsu have that pattern
+ its cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.