[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an excuse you are lying. You didn't read when i said I voted Lanji on D2 and posted I voted Seraphoenix for days. Nice excuse.
So Yo did it, in his second day I wasn't on his list, he even write I was a townie for him until the last day, which mean you didn't either read his comments and just use his post to start a lynch against me.

I said Yo Tan Wa also sus on D3 and died. You voted players confirmed townie and didn't vote players confirmed mafia more reason why I sus you.
You also vote against players who are townies. It doesn't make you though to a scum.

@NeutralWatcher if someone attempted to kill you overnight, Vote Playa.
We still don't know who get attacked the last night, it really suspect on using this to build up me as a scum.

My reads to until:

Townies
@RayanOO
@Sentinel

Neutral
@Flower
@Cinera or @NeutralWatcher

Scum
Neutralwatcher or Cinera.

Either way we should take on of these

N

NeutralWatcher

So Yo did it, in his second day I wasn't on his list, he even write I was a townie for him until the last day, which mean you didn't either read his comments and just use his post to start a lynch against me.
:goatasure:Is this a desperate attempt? When did I say Yo Tan Wa sus you on D2? I said he sus you on D1 and D3. On D3 he died right after he sus you which makes you my sus.

How come I am wrong for sus you?

In Dressrosa game Flower, Noctis died right after they sus Al Sama
Bogard died after he sus Kiwipom.
Finalbeta died after he sus Rej

So how come I am wrong for using the same logic to sus you? Instead of defending yourself you voted me back and even lied about me voting Sera on D2 when in fact I voted Lanji.

You also vote against players who are townies. It doesn't make you though to a scum.
You look more scummy now. Instead of defending yourself you are redirecting your guilt to me.

I voted Lanji (mafia)on D2. You didn't.
I voted Kiwipom on D3(unvoted after Cinera brought lynchproof immunity and she is mafia). You didn't.

We still don't know who get attacked the last night, it really suspect on using this to build up me as a scum.

My reads to until:

Townies
@RayanOO
@Sentinel

Neutral
@Flower

Scum

Either you or your scum buddy but since only 1 action kill it must be mafia (since SK Rej has been lynched) so it was you who attacked.

Again if I were scum I would kill you but you are alive now.

Answer these questions please when I said multiple times I am townie.

1. I asked TAC why he sus me instead of distancing myself with him.
2. Did the same with Kiwipom.
3. When Yo sus you and me and chose to voted you, I asked him why did he voted you. Keeping quiet would be better but no I asked him on D3. For some reason you chose to ignore this explanation of mine.

N

NeutralWatcher

Vote Lynch Playa

I was right to vote Rej. His vote was counted as 2.

Since he had 3 votes and me had 1 vote, with his vote which is counted as 2 it will be me vs Rej with 3 votes and with rng and luck I would be lynched.

N

NeutralWatcher

The pattern I've observed in apparent Scum kills.
  • Dragomir
  • TAC
  • Bogard
  • Reborn
  • Finalbeta
"Very surprised" was probably mere hubris though. I did expect to be targeted last night.

If NeutralWatcher was attacked last Night I would want to Lynch you as it makes you more likely to be Scum.

@RayanOO, @Flower, @Sentinel, @NeutralWatcher please post your reads as well.
Only 1 action kill so it must be mafia and it must be Playa. My vote is still on him.

N

NeutralWatcher

You switched back to Playa, and your final vote was for Playa:

:seriously:
You better see Rej ability this one. I thought of a possibility that Rej vote was counted as 2 and I was right.

---- [Cannibalism] - For Rize to get strong she needs to feed on flesh and internal organ of her own kind. Each night phase, she may pick a target of her choice. If she manages to get her target lynched the following Day Phase, Rize will consume their flesh and increase her voting power by one permanently. After consuming their flesh, their names will appear during the final Lynch tally. Successfully lynching her target during any DP counts as participating in 2 lynches, as such her progress in [Ghoul Physiology] will reflect that.

His 1 vote is counted as 2.

I had 1 vote Rej had 3 votes. With Rej voted me, it will be 3 vs 3 (Rej 1 vote is counted as 2) and with rng there is a possibility I would be lynched and hende I voted Rej so 4 votes for Rej and 3 votes for me.

Why I voted Playa back, Rej voted back to Playa from me. So Playa had 2 votes (since I unvoted him to vote Rej) and that was wahy I voted Playa again so it became 3 votes for Playa and it became Rej and Playa with 3 vs 3 votes and with rng I hoped Playa got lynched but Rej got lynched instead.

@Noctis
Can we make the game faster? It took it already too long and I get really not the time for the next days to focus on the game.
Can we make fast votes from now and ending it?

When did I say Yo Tan Wa sus you on D2?
Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus.
You did it already on your first post.
In Dressrosa game Flower, Noctis died right after they sus Al Sama
Bogard died after he sus Kiwipom.
Finalbeta died after he sus Rej
Of tons of game of course we see such examples, but does it really help us?
I mean you sus Sera too yet he was a townie?
So....

You look more scummy now. Instead of defending yourself you are redirecting your guilt to me.
I defending me a lot with posting proofs and my old post, arguments and many other things which you ignore to until.
That make it even more hard for you, you even try to work together with Rej to kick me out.

I voted Kiwipom on D3(unvoted after Cinera brought lynchproof immunity and she is mafia). You didn't.
You simple lie here too, you voted for sera:
"Cinera > Kiwipom
Queen > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > Kiwipom
Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > **
NeutralWatcher > Seraphoenix > **
Seraphoenix > NeutralWatcher > Kiwipom
Finalbeta > Kiwipom
Sentinel > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > **
Playa4321 > Seraphoenix > **
Rej > Kiwipom "

In the second third day you vote for sera and not for kiwi, the result Sera kill herself.
Final Vote Count

Voters

NeutralWatcher > Kiwipom > **
Cinera > Kiwipom
Finalbeta > Kiwipom
RayanOO > Kiwipom
Rej > Kiwipom
Jew D. Boy > Kiwipom

Sentinel > Kiwipom
Yo Tan Wa > Kiwipom

Votes

Kiwipom - 7

Non Voters

HA001
Playa4321
Kiwipom

@Kiwipom will get lynch. Again!
And even after Sera and Reborn get killed, you didn´t really vote against Kiwi, before you say why im not voting him in that day, I was sick which Noctis and Sentinel can confirm, I already said them.
So you didn´t even vote against Kiwi even after she survive the first lynch.
You lying overall again...

You switched back to Playa, and your final vote was for Playa:
He was trying to vote against me together with Rej.

@RayanOO , @Sentinel , @Flower , @Cinera
Let lynch him and end it, he must be the last scum judging by all the lies which he created the last days.

N

NeutralWatcher

@Noctis
Can we make the game faster? It took it already too long and I get really not the time for the next days to focus on the game.
Can we make fast votes from now and ending it?

You did it already on your first post.
And right after that I said Yo Tan Wa not only sus you on D1 but on D3 as well so you purposely didn't read my post.

Of tons of game of course we see such examples, but does it really help us?
I mean you sus Sera too yet he was a townie?
So....
[/QUOTE]
Isn't it logical to use the same logic? Why didn't defend yourself and voted me back? Already said his inconsistencies and I also voted Lanji and Kwiipom (mafia and unvoted later)

[QUOTE="playa4321, post: 388433, member: 10"][USER=7]
You simple lie here too, you voted for sera:
[B]"Cinera > [/B]Kiwipom
[B]Queen > [/B]Kiwipom [B]> [/B]Seraphoenix > Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > Kiwipom
[B]Kiwipom > [/B]Seraphoenix > **
[B]NeutralWatcher > [/B]Seraphoenix > **
[B]Seraphoenix > [/B]NeutralWatcher > Kiwipom
[B]Finalbeta >[/B] Kiwipom
[B]Sentinel >[/B] Kiwipom > Seraphoenix > **
[B]Playa4321 > [/B]Seraphoenix > **
[B]Rej >[/B] Kiwipom "
[/QUOTE]

Does it matter? I already stated many times I voted Lanji and Kiwipom (mafia) and expalined why I voted Seraphienix

And even after Sera and Reborn get killed, you didn´t really vote against Kiwi, before you say why im not voting him in that day, I was sick which Noctis and Sentinel can confirm, I already said them.
So you didn´t even vote against Kiwi even after she survive the first lynch.
You lying overall again...
[/QUOTE]

Already explained Seraphoenix inconsistencies? Why are you ignoring his inconsistencies just to put a lynch on me without good reasoning?

He was trying to vote against me together with Rej.

[USER=23]@RayanOO
, @Sentinel , @Flower , @Cinera
Let lynch him and end it, he must be the last scum judging by all the lies which he created the last days.
I know Rej was Sk or mafia so why did I have to not vote him? I already put you and him as my sus list.

Yo Tan Wa sus Playa since D1 until yesterday so I bet Playa is my primary sus.

I'm not sure about the other SK/mafia. Finalbeta sus Rej yesterday and he got killed tonight. Rej is my next sus for now but his meta is confusing.

Vote Lynch Playa4321
And right after that I said Yo Tan Wa not only sus you on D1 but on D3 as well so you purposely didn't read my post.
You lie again, that is your whole post and you did not mentionend anything about D1 or D3.

N

NeutralWatcher

@playa4321

I lied which day I voted doesn't matter. My point was I voted Lanji (mafia) and Kiwipom (unvote later after Cinera brought lynchproof immunity)

However you lied about me voted Seraphoenix on D2 which makes you want to paint me as scum who had agenda on Seraphoenix when on D2 my biggest sus was Lanji.

N

NeutralWatcher

You lie again, that is your whole post and you did not mentionend anything about D1 or D3.
What an excuse you are lying. You didn't read when i said I voted Lanji on D2 and posted I voted Seraphoenix for days. Nice excuse.

I said Yo Tan Wa also sus on D3 and died. You voted players confirmed townie and didn't vote players confirmed mafia more reason why I sus you.

Not baseless I have enough proof:
1. Yo sus you on D1 and D3 and died that night.
2. Voted me back instead of defending yourself.
3. Voted players confirmed townie and didn;t vote players confirmed mafia.
4. Lying about me voted Seraphienix on D2 whilw I voted Lanji.

My reads to until:

Townies
@RayanOO
@Sentinel

Neutral
@Flower

Scum

What I don't understand is why you tunnel so hard on NW when he is on your neutral list? You have Cinera vouching for NW. So that...according to your list would make NW the neutral and Cinera the scum, so why go for NW and not Cinera?

I lied which day I voted doesn't matter.
The day does matter because my point and vote against you was basically because of your first post against me.

However you lied about me voted Seraphoenix on D2 which makes you want to paint me as scum who had agenda on Seraphoenix when on D2 my biggest sus was Lanji.
When I said that that vou Voted against Seraphoenix on the D2?

Not baseless I have enough proof:
1. Yo sus you on D1 and D3 and died that night.
2. Voted me back instead of defending yourself.
3. Voted players confirmed townie and didn;t vote players confirmed mafia.
4. Lying about me voted Seraphienix on D2 whilw I voted Lanji.
You write this today, my post was connected to your first post against me and my reason why I vote against you and in your first post you don´t say anything against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.