Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda had to choose one furry.
And it was stussy.
:datas:

Only it is the Japanese Year of the Rabbit

Japanese Year of the Rabbit

Be prepared for bunnies at New Year, as 2023 will be the Year of the Rabbit according to the 12-year cycle of zodiacal animals, known in Japanese as eto.

Legendary Creatures
Perhaps Japan’s most famous usagi is the Hare of Inaba, whose story first appeared in the Kojiki, an eighth-century chronicle of legendary matters, and is still taught in schools today.

In this tale, a hare tricked sharks into lining up across the sea so that it could use them as a bridge to cross. However, just as it was nearing the shore, it mocked the sharks for being deceived and the last one ripped away its fur. It asked some passing kami (deities)for advice on treating its pain, and they told it to wash in seawater and dry itself in the wind. This only increased its agonies, but the deities’ younger brother Ōkuninushi-no-kami told it to wash in fresh water and roll in bulrushes, which healed its pain.

Inaba is located near what is now the city of Tottori in Tottori Prefecture. The Hakuto Shrine in the city is dedicated to the legendary hare.

Another well-known rabbit in Japan is the bunny said to pound mochi rice cakes on the moon, which is a variation on a story found in a number of Asian countries.

Usagi

Rabbits are known for having different characteristic. They can be soft, calm, elegant, alert, quick, skillful, kind, patient, and highly responsible. They can be reluctant to share their thoughts with others and have a tendency to escape reality, but they are always devoted to the people they are with. Moreover, male rabbits are known for their constant politeness and gentle smiles that give off the impression that they are trustworthy and sincere. When faced with challenging obstacles, they never give up and instead are relentless in their search for solutions. This indicates that they ultimately experience enviable success. On the other hand, female rabbits are personified as having a pure heart and a lovely and demure appearance.

@Ssg super suit coby

Red line : the distance between the clash and Zolo
Blue line : closer to SHawk

Zolo is the one got send flying.

Also the ground they are standing is white not gray, you got debunked again.

This doesn't prove anything though. Especially since the clashed STOPPED. The impact being closer to s hawk means his attacked was stopped and blocked that close lol. In other words zoros forced stopped s hawk attack from even reaching him hence why the attack wave pattern is closer to s hawk. That goes against you argument since it proves zoro pushed not only s hawks attack but also s hawls whole body hence why the clash wave is closer to s hawk lol. You just set yourself up

This doesn't prove anything though. Especially since the clashed STOPPED. The impact being closer to s hawk means his attacked was stopped and blocked that close lol. In other words zoros forced stopped s hawk attack from even reaching him hence why the attack wave pattern is closer to s hawk. That goes against you argument since it proves zoro pushed not only s hawks attack but also s hawls whole body hence why the clash wave is closer to s hawk lol. You just set yourself up
So no argument for the ground being white which debunked your nonsense about SHawk being on the air? Lol as I expected.

Seriously learn to read manga, clash effect is closer to Kaku, and Zolo gets send flying, that's how it works.

You do know the floor is muti colored right?
You do know that debunks your argument right?

So no argument for the ground being white which debunked your nonsense about SHawk being on the air? Lol as I expected.

Seriously learn to read manga, clash effect is closer to Kaku, and Zolo gets send flying, that's how it works.

You do know that debunks your argument right?
It doesn't lol. The first panel was zoro using force on a defensive pretimeskip Kaku

The other are two forces colliding with each other mid air lol. In that situation the closer the impact the more it implies the opponent was able to stop said attack from a further distance. Again this is why zoros footing is in the exact same sequence on both panels and why the mihawk seraphim feet were in there air yet landed on the ground lol

It doesn't lol. The first panel was zoro using force on a defensive pretimeskip Kaku

The other are two forces colliding with each other mid air lol. In that situation the closer the impact the more it implies the opponent was able to stop said attack from a further distance. Again this is why zoros footing is in the exact same sequence on both panels and why the mihawk seraphim feet were in there air yet landed on the ground lol
-Kaku is closer to the clash effect, Zolo looks smaller.
-SHawk is closer to the clash effect, Zolo looks smaller.

That's how you see someone gets send flying.

Seriously how long you gonna cry just because SHawk send Zolo flying?

You previously said SHawk was on air just because the floor under him was in white color.

You didn't even read the manga where they were standing on a white floor, LMAO.

-Kaku is closer to the clash effect, Zolo looks smaller.
-SHawk is closer to the clash effect, Zolo looks smaller.

That's how you see someone gets send flying.

Seriously how long you gonna cry just because SHawk send Zolo flying?

You previously said SHawk was on air just because his under was in white color.

You didn't even read the manga where they were standing on a white floor, LMAO.
Ain't no way you this dumb. Sigh. Let me show you why whatyou sent added to my point

You see that blue line? You can see oda drew this lime showing travel speed and impact that was sending zoro flying. Thats the line of traveling impact that was sending zoro flying during the clash. That's an indication of what I wrote prior.

Now look at the s-hawk and zoro clash

There is no line of traveling force on zoros direction. Infact that traveling force line is on s hawks side as drawn

Last edited:
Ain't no way you this dumb. Sigh. Let me show you why whatyou sent added to my point

You see that blue line? You can see oda drew this lime showing travel speed and impact that was sending zoro flying. Thats the line of traveling impact that was sending zoro flying during the clash. That's an indication of what I wrote prior.

Lmao, you joking right?

Because he wasn't send flying as fast as he was vs. Kaku.
It was a light version vs. SHawk, did I even say Zolo landed on his butt? Clearly he landed fine, but he just was pushed back.

I am talking about the classic style on who pushes who back.

When Jinbe 1 handed blocked Red Dog, he was pushed back too, but Red Dog didn't land on his butt, a very light version.

Red Dog looks smaller, Jinbe from the same angle looks bigger, he was clearly pushed back, you understand this logic right?

Lmao, you joking right?

Because he wasn't send flying as fast as he was vs. Kaku.
It was a light version vs. SHawk, did I even say Zolo landed on his butt? Clearly he landed fine, but he just was pushed back.

I am talking about the classic style on who pushes who back.

When Jinbe 1 handed blocked Red Dog, he was pushed back too, but Red Dog didn't land on his butt, a light version.

Red Dog looks smaller, Jinbe from the same angle, you understand this logic right?
Cute again going based on the pics you shown it answered my point

There is no line of traveling force on zoros direction. Infact that traveling force line is on s hawks side as drawn

The push back you are referring to is literally drawn. Traveling impact lines via clash bro.

There is no travel line between Jinbe and Red Dog as well, use your eyes.

Cool sadly they aren't using blades which is when this example is shown
Post automatically merged:

There is no travel line between Jinbe and Red Dog as well, use your eyes.

You comparing elemental attacks that don't show physical force in comparison to blade attacks that does?

Status
Not open for further replies.