Status
Not open for further replies.
FOr me this clash was a draw.
THe explosion of he clash spark every way .
WHen zoto was sent flying the spike were in his direction.
Yeah the s hawk clash was more so in zoros favor since the trajectory lines were on s hawks side.

But this example it was clearly in pretimeskip kakus favor..

However the dude whom I sent this to told me I need to explain why zoro can talk mid air while using attacks while having dailogue with his opponents mid air when oda always just drew it lol

Plot convince :optimistic:

Don't overthink it.
Still normally Oda answerd my questions like that but now im legit lost lmao .

My guess for stussy is she is a level 6 escaped prisonier and he bounty was erased from history .
WHen Sengoku said that they have to put out their bounty and warn the civilians it was rejected so the level 6 escapee from impel down do not have bounties .
Post automatically merged:

Yeah the s hawk clash was more so in zoros favor since the trajectory lines were on s hawks side.

But this example it was clearly in pretimeskip kakus favor..

However the dude whom I sent this to told me I need to explain why zoro can talk mid air while using attacks while having dailogue with his opponents mid air when oda always just drew it lol
Yes no zoro can do lots of stuff just talking with his swords in his mouth is weird enought .
Tought I would not give zoro the edge vs the seraphim for me he just HIKITE his sword after the clash he did not moved tought zoro did what he did vs ryuma he got lots of jumping move. SO its not that zoro was sent flying or the SSG .
ZOro was using a jump attack and they clashed .

Can't wait for zoro to learn who is this Kid he probably will be excited abnout fightin him .

I never held Weevil to this high pedestal everyone else has. His portrayal was Commander level very much so as the other Warlords(minus Mihawk).

Check out my arguments, as I praised Aramaki before making an objective look of the match up

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/aramaki-vs-big-mom.29329/page-11#post-3846626
He was never portrayed to be a commander level .
Not a single commanders have his portrayal .
Show me a commander compared to young wb please ?
SHow me an admiral praising a commander strenght to the navy .
NOrmally admiral do what green bull is doing .
Mere commanders get out of my way !

Last edited:

:cheers::zehaha:

You right the examples i showed was him talking longer since he was naming of several named attacks in thay one scene lol.

You lost me. The ground is multicolored. His foot wasn't on the ground. Don't get your point

Get past this first in terms of debunking before making other theories that don't exists. I will be waiting
Again, he doesn't talk that long, he is just saying one word vs. Kaku is on the ground, while you claim S-Hawk was on the air, not comparable, debunked.

This is your post:

Wow well would you look at that it clear lyrics shows both of s hawks feet were indeed off the ground when the clash was made lol
you said SHawk's feet is on air, WHEN the ground is actually white colored, LOL.

You lost all of your credit at this point :suresure:

- Kaku is on the ground, vs. Zolo is on the air.
- You said S-Hawk was on the air, not on the ground, and your argument was revolving around that.

Do you have any shame? :kailaugh:

Yes its ''too'' easy for me. (not 'to').

He was never portrayed to be a commander level .
Not a single commanders have his portrayal .
Show me a commander compared to young wb please ?
SHow me an admiral praising a commander strenght to the navy .
NOrmally admiral do what green bull is doing .
Mere commanders get out of my way !
All Warlords were treated in the same level of threat to the point that the Marines request their allies. MF arc showed us that they can only compete with the likes of Commanders.

2. Read Weevils portrayal in context. It was never stated that Weevil=WB that's absurd. It clearly was ref to his level of physical strength. Not once was his haki highlight to be like WB. Not once did he say his power rivals to to that with the Gura no Mi. You're clearly making reach claims to actually think the context with ref to all of Primebeard level.

Again, he doesn't talk that long, he is just saying one word vs. Kaku is on the ground, while you claim S-Hawk was on the air, not comparable, debunked.

This is your post:

you said SHawk's feet is on air, WHEN the ground is actually white colored, LOL.

- You said S-Hawk was on the air, not on the ground, and your argument was revolving around that.

Why did you feel the need to compare Zoro with BB? An Empeor is stronger of course.

This is your post:

Why are people saying BB destroyed S-Hawks sword? There's no panel showing that and S-Hawk is still using the same sword.

Why are people saying BB destroyed S-Hawks sword? There's no panel showing that and S-Hawk is still using the same sword.
He wasn't holding a sword in the next panel, Koby had to tell him stop using lasers (since its explosive it hurts stone people), when he could use his sword if he had it, but he had no sword in the next panel:

So? It's not strange that BB knows haki. This is what it should be.
Blocking an attack with 1 barehanded CoA >>>>>>>> blocking an attack with CoA imbued 2 special swords.

Not only Zoro blocked the mountain-cutting slash from S-Hawk with ease, as well as deflecting his sword back*
* To do that Blackbeard needed to use a named technique of the Dark-Dark Fruit

And shocking him with his power (without using three swords, Adv CoC, King of Hell Style)

But also displayed basically instantaneous speed

It's as if he teleported damn

All Warlords were treated in the same level of threat to the point that the Marines request their allies. MF arc showed us that they can only compete with the likes of Commanders.

2. Read Weevils portrayal in context. It was never stated that Weevil=WB that's absurd. It clearly was ref to his level of physical strength. Not once was his haki highlight to be like WB. Not once did he say his power rivals to to that with the Gura no Mi. You're clearly making reach claims to actually think the context with ref to all of Primebeard level.
To be fair, Kizaru mentioned his strength in general not just physical strength.

Na ekko oyu are clearly trying to change the info we have .

Kizaru compared weevil to wb in therm of strenght not physical strenght .
STRENGHT

The warlords were clashing with commanders yes but they were bored and all not going all out .
DOffy was trolling jozu .
MIhawk was sparring with vista interested in his swordman ship .
Mihawk clealt would have won vs vista MIhawk have a 3B bounty sotp comparing him to a mere commander . (even tought he is Buggy commander ina sense haha)
Weevil was clearly shown stronger then commanders by portrayal alone stop lying .
Everyone tought Marco was about to get beat by weevil .
ANd this is because of his portrayal .
Everyone was ranking weevil ahead of yc 1 by portrayal before green bull low diffed him like he did 2 yc .

Now trying to change stuff .

Na s hawk was never losing balance

I loved the portrayal

Zoro was paired with S-Hawk (the strongest Seraphim) because he’s trying to surpass the original, Mihawk

Sanji was paired with S-Shark because he’s trying to surpass the original, Jinbe

Hmm too much favor to Zoro i think. If i'm team S-Hawk and i wanna make similar argument, S-Hawk pushing (overpowering) Zoro and sending him flying away even after Zoro uses all his body strength (flying means his whole body weight is put forward on his attack) while "using the momentum" to move his sword back to his original stance, and holding his ground is even more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.