Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how you cried to deny Zolo getting send flying, now don't talk about the white floor SHawk was standing on, you forgot about that.

Red Dog's magma fist is in solid form, wtf are you talking about Lmao.
You ain't serious based on the panels and lines he wasn't sent flying. Already debunked that with your picks since the travel trajectory line was on s hawks side. Hence adding to my point of him being in the air since he feet weren't touching the ground then next panel it was while zoro was still mid air..

Your dumbass argued "zoro can fly then" with me showing you that oda draws zoro mid air all the time attacking in the same spot mid air while having dialogue mid clash lol.

You then argue " we'll well well the floor look at the floor when we have been shown the damn floor in the labo stratum is several shades of colors in different areas lol.

How many L's do you want me to give you in one day?

You ain't serious based on the panels and lines he wasn't sent flying. Already debunked that with your picks since the travel trajectory line was on s hawks side. Hence adding to my point of him being in the air since he feet weren't touching the ground then next panel it was while zoro was still mid air..

Your dumbass argued "zoro can fly then" with me showing you that oda draws zoro mid air all the time attacking in the same spot mid air while having dialogue mid clash lol.

You then argue " we'll well well the floor look at the floor when we have been shown the damn floor in the labo stratum is several shades of colors in different areas lol.

How many L's do you want me to give you in one day?
''DuMbAss argUed'' :suresure: The fact that you get mad proves who won.

- You couldn't answer about how Zolo can keep staying on air while talking about SHawk in 2 separate sentences
- You couldn't answer about first you saying the ground is gray, when its clear in other panels that its white
- You couldn't answer about Jinbe vs Reddog, then you make an excuse about non-solid things, even though his magma fist was in solid form

How many Ls was that?
Post automatically merged:

BB fans gets Ls everyday, lol
Is that why he got mad and insults after can't answer multiple arguments? :suresure:

''DumbAss argUed'' :suresure: The fact that you get mad proves who won.

- You couldn't answer about how Zolo can keep staying on air while talking about SHawk in 2 separate sentences
- You couldn't answer about first you saying the ground is gray, when its clear in other panels that its white
- You couldn't answer about Jinbe vs Reddog, then you make an excuse about non-solid things, even though his magma fist was in solid form

How many Ls was that?
Post automatically merged:

Is that why he got mad and insults after can't answer multiple arguments? :suresure:
No need to answer since oda answered it. Backed it up via examples. Oda writes that in all of zoro clashes he can have dialogue talk clash and use attacks while mid air in the same panel/page lol. Unless you one of those idiots who argue with oda. Are you that idiot? Atleast prove me wrong

Stated that the labo stratum ground its muti colored

No need to answer since it didn't support your point lol.

Again you have to atleast make thus difficult for me. Ain't not way you losing a debate this hard. Shit want me to help you?

No need to answer since oda answered it. Backed it up via examples.

Stated that the labo stratum ground its muti colored

No need to answer since it didn't support your point lol.

Again you have to atleast make thus difficult for me. Ain't not way you losing a debate this hard. Shit want me to help you?
No comparable example, Zolo wasn't talking like that.

Then why you talked about the SHawk's 1 leg like as if you find something when ground was multi color? :suresure:

You make excuses like ''it should be sword only'', after I debunked it, you make up bullshit criterias after getting debunked.

You are the one getting mad and insulting, not me. I am just debunking your nonsense with ease.

Then why you talked about the SHawk's 1 leg like as if you find something when ground was multi color? :suresure:

You make excuses like ''it should be sword only'', after I debunked it, you make up bullshit criterias after getting debunked.

You are the one getting mad and insulting, not me. I am just debunking your nonsense with ease.
You right the examples i showed was him talking longer since he was naming of several named attacks in thay one scene lol.

You lost me. The ground is multicolored. His foot wasn't on the ground. Don't get your point

Ain't no way you this dumb. Sigh. Let me show you why whatyou sent added to my point

You see that blue line? You can see oda drew this lime showing travel speed and impact that was sending zoro flying. Thats the line of traveling impact that was sending zoro flying during the clash. That's an indication of what I wrote prior.

Now look at the s-hawk and zoro clash

There is no line of traveling force on zoros direction. Infact that traveling force line is on s hawks side as drawn
Get past this first in terms of debunking before making other theories that don't exists. I will be waiting

Great avatar lmfao.

In all honesty, I don’t see how anyone can argue Waramaki loses to Big Meme when he completely neg diffed Weevil. @Psalm
I never held Weevil to this high pedestal everyone else has. His portrayal was Commander level very much so as the other Warlords(minus Mihawk).

Check out my arguments, as I praised Aramaki before making an objective look of the match up

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/aramaki-vs-big-mom.29329/page-11#post-3846626

NOw I tought about something in my work .

1 WHy the hell did greenbull not captured stussy ??? SHe is a rock pirate ex member she must have a bounty ?

2 HOw the gorosei failed to recognize stussy when she is a clone of the stussy of the rock pirates ? They see her without her mask everyday .

Nope zoro cant fly. But s shawk can surely land.

Yes. It's called force my guy

And please stop making yourself look stupid

There are several examples of him clashing mid air with his opponents and having full on dailogues even executing multiple attacks mid air while talking lol.

Sigh this is to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.