Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

That would imply that they believe there is a chance that Kizaru and the rest of the Marines on the way there could lose.
Luffy like just won against an yonkou according to the world. And if they believe they are capable of taking out a yonkou and Nika fruit awakening.
Ofcourse they know there is a huge chance of loosing even after deploying an marine admiral.

That would imply that they believe there is a chance that Kizaru and the rest of the Marines on the way there could lose.
I think we should wait until we know what the operation Kizaru and Saturn were sent on was.

Also, as soon as they learned Luffy was there the navy started calling as many forces as possible.

Hell it’s even possible that Ryokugyu could be coming too depending on when he went to Sphinx (that’s right by Egghead).

S hawk has wings so yes.

Zoro was literally falling towards him downwards so.

Yes we have seen several times in onepiece people having dialogue mid air lol.

He didn't push zoro back any distance since zoros feat are in the exact same position.

To add the one that moved downwards to the floor were s hawk feat lol
We never see SHawk fly yet even then Zolo can't fly, he would already land while saying this:

''Now that I get a better look,''
*Another speech panel*

Zolo would already land while talking lmao, this is basic physics. Zolo can't fly or levitate himself, even 1 second which is what it takes for him to make that sentence, is enough time for him to fall. Also SHawk wasn't flying or wasn't jumping, that's delusion. Zolo clearly land after telling him ''now that I get better look'' then SHawk send him flying. LOL.

That's so wrong. The Gorosei are the most important individuals the WG has to offer. If they really think Kizaru would lose they wouldn't risk the life of one of the 5 most important members but send Akainu who is disposable. The fact that they didn't do that and that a Gorosei tagged along is confirmation that he did it because it's integral to return the Seraphim to the WG.

Your point basically disproves itself because you'd have to argue that for whatever weird reason Akainu is more valuable to the Government than one of the Gorosei. We know that isn't the case.

The Navy is just the outward face of the WG.

I think we should wait until we know what the operation Kizaru and Saturn were sent on was.

Also, as soon as they learned Luffy was there the navy started calling as many forces as possible.

Hell it’s even possible that Ryokugyu could be coming too depending on when he went to Sphinx (that’s right by Egghead).
That's true. All I'm saying, is that I don't think they'd be bringing a member of the Gorosei with them, if the man wasn't capable of protecting himself. They'd send his ass back so fast, because they can't be going up against a Yonko crew, with their top priority being to protect Saturn at all costs.

That's so wrong. The Gorosei are the most important individuals the WG has to offer. If they really think Kizaru would lose they wouldn't risk the life of one of the 5 most important members but send Akainu who is disposable. The fact that they didn't do that and that a Gorosei tagged along is confirmation that he did it because it's integral to return the Seraphim to the WG.

Your point basically disproves itself because you'd have to argue that for whatever weird reason Akainu is more valuable to the Government than one of the Gorosei. We know that isn't the case.

The Navy is just the outward face of the WG.
That was in reference to him saying they are bringing Saturn because they need to take back the Seraphims. There's no need to bring Saturn, if the Marines just wipe the floor with everyone, and take them back, is there?

Regardless of that, there is nothing stopping them from putting Saturn on another ship, and sending him back to Marine HQ. Why bring someone who would hinder any kind of potential fight that might break out? Because if one does, then protecting Saturn would be EVEYONES top priority. They'd be walking into a battle against a Yonko at a massive disadvantage.
You are speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.