General & Others Are people dissapointed ZKK finally didn't happen?

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen?

• Didn't give a fuck

• Sad

• Happy

• Mixed feelings

• Dissapointing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apologies if this thread has already been made in the recent past but i haven't come back much to Worstgen for some months and really haven't been a regular here recently(many new users may not even know who i am) but for most zoro fans who were active here late 2019 up to around late 2021,ZKK was kind of a given.

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen? How is forum mood ever since then? Has ZKK not happening diminished your confidence in predicting Zoro subplots even with convincing evidence? Is one piece still enjoyable still then? Do you have any predictions for the future regarding zoro?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @Geo @Aknolagon @Enma @Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @Warchief Sanji D Goat @ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @Blother Fertitta @Gol D. Roger @Redboy776 @stairs-kun @Cinera @HA001 OF THE RAIN etc...

Some kid fans to spice it up @rerere @Pantheos
A law fan @Law-sama
Some neutral fans @Albino 👑 @Bogard @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shisui @Hades etc.....
Some admiral fans @MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @EmperorBuggy etc....
A shanks fan @Red Admiral

Apologies if this thread has already been made in the recent past but i haven't come back much to Worstgen for some months and really haven't been a regular here recently(many new users may not even know who i am) but for most zoro fans who were active here late 2019 up to around late 2021,ZKK was kind of a given.

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen? How is forum mood ever since then? Has ZKK not happening diminished your confidence in predicting Zoro subplots even with convincing evidence? Is one piece still enjoyable still then? Do you have any predictions for the future regarding zoro?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @Geo @Aknolagon @Enma @Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @Warchief Sanji D Goat @ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @Blother Fertitta @Gol D. Roger @Redboy776 @stairs-kun @Cinera @HA001 OF THE RAIN etc...

Some kid fans to spice it up @rerere @Pantheos
A law fan @Law-sama
Some neutral fans @Albino 👑 @Bogard @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shisui @Hades etc.....
Some admiral fans @MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @EmperorBuggy etc....
A shanks fan @Red Admiral
I'm happy ...
Zoro fans have no idea how annoying was there overbelief

add to the poll dissapointing

After watching luffy g5 vs laido.... I am certain that a chapter with Zoro ending Kaido would have being the best thing to fix the lacking Wano ending for at less 1 yonko.

Cry Mom coudnt be save but at less Laido.

Oda was just a fraud that all:sadgrin::catcry:

I get that but i wasn't present during wano's aftermath so i want to get how people felt here.
It was a shit show here. The time skip of a weak later led people to believing Kaido would come back as the straw hats were leaving, lots of cope about the end of wano. While others just took the L and moved on.

Then some Zoro haters got really annoying.
A good chunk of Zoro fans went on break, some left completely

And now only Zoro haters really bring it up thinking it’s funny or something.

Regardless, glad it didn’t happen I never really liked the idea that Zoro would just execute someone, but I hated how Wano ended too it was such a bad arc