General & Others Are people dissapointed ZKK finally didn't happen?

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen?

• Didn't give a fuck

• Sad

• Happy

• Mixed feelings

• Dissapointing

Results are only viewable after voting.
To me, ZKK not happening was fine. Even if it happened, if it was done well, that'd be fine to some extent but I feel like the idea that it had to happen was a bit extreme when characters are allowed to fall short of their hopes and aimed, especially when Luffy has a great amount of beef with the arc villain too (reminds me of Law in Dressrosa in that sense).

Overall, it was a well-backed up theory with many users adding more to reaffirm their stance but none of that really guaranteed it occurring. Some theories happen, some don't. Ultimately the banter both ways was and is fun to watch but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying hard to speculate about the future of One Piece and analysing the story.

ZKK was a great theory based on actual threads and plot lines. Most have been denying it because of their opinion of Zoro and how hes not the MC.

What ZKK believers and non believers got are these :-

- Failing to see that Wano isn't different from any arc and Wano as a country should change. Meaning if Zoro did kill Kaido then that will only revive what Ryuma did and Wano will still hold their belief that their "Samurai" way is the right path. And this isn't what Oden wanted or what Wano needed. In order for Wano to change they need to embrace new perspective aka "Luffy".

-- If the non believers have brought up this ^ then i would have been the 1st to drop ZKK --

- Oda gave a nod to this idea at multiple occasions "Dragon Blaze" "Commenting on how fate brought Zoro to Wano and his resemblance of Ryuma" "The attack that ended King".

I for one liked the idea of ZKK and i was supporting it but i never believed it could happen. Why? Gomu Gomu Bazooka. The moment Zoro fought King and was moved away from the eyes of everyone. I kept posting the idea of why ZKK won't happen and how Oda at least gave a nod to the idea of it "could" happen.

What does zkk mean?
Post automatically merged:

Story wise it not happening didn't bother me at all cause luffy was always gonna be the one to defeat and be hero of wano

What bothered me is
  1. Zoro's relationship with hiyori feeling shallow as hell
  2. Zoro never getting his revenge or anything on orochi
  3. Zoro not having any real meaningful relationship with any of the samurai
  4. None of the citizens in the end of the arc really caring about zoro specifically
  5. His connection to the shimotsuki going nowhere (tho i still think it'll eventually get touched upon)
  6. Onimaru barely interacting with him
  7. Not getting to see him go to ryumas grave (well probably see it later)
  8. Don't really like the whole enma plot
  9. Really wished we got a kuina flashback
  10. Orochi having a connection to kuina's death could have been cool
  11. Really wanted a zoro flashback
  12. Kinda wanted king to be ruler of ringo and have some connection to the shimotsuki
  13. Hoped tashigi could have been there
  14. Wished the wss title or mihawk at least was mentioned by anyone
  15. Not wano specific but would have been really fitting i wanted to see zoro fight a strong woman swordsman
  16. Oh also nidai kitetsu
Alot of these complaints are just me and i know its subjective but it's stuff that i personally really wanted to see. Tho i get i should be too upset cause again its just me
Yea it's almost like Zoro is a non important fight on Luffy's crew and the world doesn't revolve around him.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Apologies if this thread has already been made in the recent past but i haven't come back much to Worstgen for some months and really haven't been a regular here recently(many new users may not even know who i am) but for most zoro fans who were active here late 2019 up to around late 2021,ZKK was kind of a given.

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen? How is forum mood ever since then? Has ZKK not happening diminished your confidence in predicting Zoro subplots even with convincing evidence? Is one piece still enjoyable still then? Do you have any predictions for the future regarding zoro?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @Geo @Aknolagon @Enma @Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @Warchief Sanji D Goat @ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @Blother Fertitta @Gol D. Roger @Redboy776 @stairs-kun @Cinera @HA001 OF THE RAIN etc...

Some kid fans to spice it up @rerere @Pantheos
A law fan @Law-sama
Some neutral fans @Albino 👑 @Bogard @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shisui @Hades etc.....
Some admiral fans @MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @EmperorBuggy etc....
A shanks fan @Red Admiral
ZKK is coming. I thought Act 4 would start right after Act 3, or after a small break in Wano, and then Vegapunk would show up in Wano.

Instead, we got Egghead, but that works. Vegapunk going to Wano was foreshadowed by Orochi requesting him, Queen discussing science with Sanji, and the SMILE problem still being unsolved.

Vegapunk will also do a lot to explain Wano's crazy geography (hi Tekking), how Wano connects to the Ancient History, and how shit like Seastone and the Poneglyphs are forged.

Zoro's backstory is so important to the main story, that Oda wanted to set some other things up before we get Zoro's backstory from visiting Ryuma's grave.

ZKK will happen after Zoro learns he's Ryuma's son from the past, sent to the future by Toki, and regains his father's blade, Shusui.

No idea how Kuina fits in, still, but her backstory is going to be incredibly important, too.

Overall Kaido’s defeat was just a massive disappointment regardless of ZKK or not.

ZKK is what I wanted to happen, knowing it was a massive longshot.

What I expected was some sort of interesting and unique defeat of Kaido, be a betrayal by Big Mom, Blackbeard showing up and stabbing him in the back, the Marines using an Ancient Weapon on himm whatever. I really thought he’d get something different to see him off.

What we actually got was just a really shit big punch- exactly what Oda said wouldn’t happen- and some random ass volcano. Really generic, massively disappointing.

Rock that Soul!!!
You said hi Tekking earlier but here didnt say hi nik87... :lusalty:
LOL my bad, nik. I think Egghead will be done by at least May, which leaves us plenty of time for Wano Act 4 this year (knowing Oda, he's save ZKK for either November or the last chapter of the year).

Depends on if Oda wants to add in some more Cross Guild stuff (I'd be fine with 2-3 chapters to break Doffy out of Impel Down), or more Blackbeard stuff, or dive straight into Blackbeard (and possibly Cross Guild) going after Pluton to start Act 4.

For a long time I assumed Caribou wanted to contact Blackbeard about Pluton, but, I've started to think Apoo might have spied on Robin/Law for Blackbeard (hence Blackbeard knowing when to wait for Law at Winner's Island), and that Caribou is going to give Cross Guild the info on Pluton. Blackbeard Pirates vs Cross Guild for Pluton, with a bunch of other chaos going on.

The Straw Hats return to protect Wano, Big Mom and Kaido return, and Zoro kills Kaido.

Now I'm terrified Vegapunk is going to clone Kaido (and Big Mom, I guess), though. I was already scared before, now I'm terrified.
:noo:
Fucking baby Seraphim Yonkou

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
LOL my bad, nik. I think Egghead will be done by at least May, which leaves us plenty of time for Wano Act 4 this year (knowing Oda, he's save ZKK for either November or the last chapter of the year).

Depends on if Oda wants to add in some more Cross Guild stuff (I'd be fine with 2-3 chapters to break Doffy out of Impel Down), or more Blackbeard stuff, or dive straight into Blackbeard (and possibly Cross Guild) going after Pluton to start Act 4.

For a long time I assumed Caribou wanted to contact Blackbeard about Pluton, but, I've started to think Apoo might have spied on Robin/Law for Blackbeard (hence Blackbeard knowing when to wait for Law at Winner's Island), and that Caribou is going to give Cross Guild the info on Pluton. Blackbeard Pirates vs Cross Guild for Pluton, with a bunch of other chaos going on.

The Straw Hats return to protect Wano, Big Mom and Kaido return, and Zoro kills Kaido.

Now I'm terrified Vegapunk is going to clone Kaido (and Big Mom, I guess), though. I was already scared before, now I'm terrified.
:noo:
Fucking baby Seraphim Yonkou
I have no hopes for Strawhats returning to a place they already were, especially this soon.
What made Kaido strong is already cloned and Momo obtained it.
Kaido can return and be killed elsewhere but I seriously doubt it now once Wano is free.

Rock that Soul!!!
I have no hopes for Strawhats returning to a place they already were, especially this soon.
What made Kaido strong is already cloned and Momo obtained it.
Kaido can return and be killed elsewhere but I seriously doubt it now once Wano is free.
To me, this arc is a mirror of Sabaody, with some Ohara thrown in.

I'm just waiting for S-Bear to teleport everyone somewhere (either Elbaf or Wano, maybe the moon). Because of Pluton, I think the Straw Hats have to return to Wano, though (not to mention Zoro's backstory).