General & Others Are people dissapointed ZKK finally didn't happen?

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen?

• Didn't give a fuck

• Sad

• Happy

• Mixed feelings

• Dissapointing

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was a shit show here. The time skip of a weak later led people to believing Kaido would come back as the straw hats were leaving, lots of cope about the end of wano. While others just took the L and moved on.

Then some Zoro haters got really annoying.
A good chunk of Zoro fans went on break, some left completely

And now only Zoro haters really bring it up thinking it’s funny or something.

Regardless, glad it didn’t happen I never really liked the idea that Zoro would just execute someone, but I hated how Wano ended too it was such a bad arc
So it was a huge bag of mixed feelings then...
Is cinera still coming back here? I remember he had some convincing threads about ZKK and Zoro's wano legacy.

Wait finalbeta left? it's quite the surprise,he had by far the most posts over here.
Post automatically merged:

What about jo ndule?
He came back for a short bit, tried to threaten to take WorstGen to court, and had a complete meltdown saying he didn’t need this place he has much more important things to do with his time and all that FinalBeta crap.

And Ndule left after Katakuri got trolled by Caesar and the Germa siblings after he said Kuri would neg diff them. Then Mihawks bounty came and he just couldn’t take it. I think he goes to a different site tho

Apologies if this thread has already been made in the recent past but i haven't come back much to Worstgen for some months and really haven't been a regular here recently(many new users may not even know who i am) but for most zoro fans who were active here late 2019 up to around late 2021,ZKK was kind of a given.

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen? How is forum mood ever since then? Has ZKK not happening diminished your confidence in predicting Zoro subplots even with convincing evidence? Is one piece still enjoyable still then? Do you have any predictions for the future regarding zoro?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @Geo @Aknolagon @Enma @Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @Warchief Sanji D Goat @ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @Blother Fertitta @Gol D. Roger @Redboy776 @stairs-kun @Cinera @HA001 OF THE RAIN etc...

Some kid fans to spice it up @rerere @Pantheos
A law fan @Law-sama
Some neutral fans @Albino 👑 @Bogard @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shisui @Hades etc.....
Some admiral fans @MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @EmperorBuggy etc....
A shanks fan @Red Admiral
Zoro cant defeat a Yonkou yet.
EoS Zoro? Yes.

Story wise it not happening didn't bother me at all cause luffy was always gonna be the one to defeat and be hero of wano

What bothered me is
  1. Zoro's relationship with hiyori feeling shallow as hell
  2. Zoro never getting his revenge or anything on orochi
  3. Zoro not having any real meaningful relationship with any of the samurai
  4. None of the citizens in the end of the arc really caring about zoro specifically
  5. His connection to the shimotsuki going nowhere (tho i still think it'll eventually get touched upon)
  6. Onimaru barely interacting with him
  7. Not getting to see him go to ryumas grave (well probably see it later)
  8. Don't really like the whole enma plot
  9. Really wished we got a kuina flashback
  10. Orochi having a connection to kuina's death could have been cool
  11. Really wanted a zoro flashback
  12. Kinda wanted king to be ruler of ringo and have some connection to the shimotsuki
  13. Hoped tashigi could have been there
  14. Wished the wss title or mihawk at least was mentioned by anyone
  15. Not wano specific but would have been really fitting i wanted to see zoro fight a strong woman swordsman
  16. Oh also nidai kitetsu
Alot of these complaints are just me and i know its subjective but it's stuff that i personally really wanted to see. Tho i get i should be too upset cause again its just me