One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Honestly, Leakers made so much shit up for Zoro

Unironically even someone as weak as BB looked better vs S-Hawk

Zoro was charging and attacked SHawk in order to stop the slash and still got overpowered and pushed up
meanwhile BB blocked SHawk while being stationary, without attacking himself
You sure BB looked better?

And no, Zoro did not get overpowered...
Since Zoro was in the air, he didn't have his feet supporting him. And so by pushing off S Hawk sword, he pushed himself away too and thus leaped backwards. It's the same thing that happens here for example :

You sure BB looked better?
Yes I'm sure

Hawk attacked someone who was just standing and just blocked the attack
Zoro was moving and attacked Hawk too in order to block

But unlike Zoro, BB was no overpowered despite not attacking Hawk
And no, Zoro did not get overpowered...
Since Zoro was in the air, he didn't have his feet supporting him. And so by pushing off S Hawk sword, he pushed himself away too and thus leaped backwards. It's the same thing that happens here for example :
Anime filler shit lmao

Zolo was pushed away with his arms out

but the blond gorosei didn't know why the "World government" changed the name of the devil fruit , when they are supposed to be the World government
Maybe the 20 WG leaders at the Reverie are the ones who erased it from history ? And not directly the Gorosei or Imu. I mean, there are other possibilities too. At the end of the day, it's just Oda being ambiguous

Am I remembering this right with weevil basically when he was hunting down wb remnants etc he left towns and places destroyed right??? And spinx island has non of that so like maybe he was holding back vs gb lol
weevil has a negative iq he only follows his mother's orders , but she cares about hil so i doubt that she ordered him to surrender himself up instead of fighting

and if he offered to surrender himself for the safety of his mother and the island , bakkin would've mentioned that
Maybe the 20 WG leaders at the Reverie are the ones who erased it from history ? And not directly the Gorosei or Imu. I mean, there are other possibilities too. At the end of the day, it's just Oda being ambiguous
there's also the possibility that the blond gorosei by saying the world government he meant IMU

so IMU "the world government" ordered the goeosei to change the name of the df but the blond gorosei is not smart enough to realize why lol

WORO - he is without any doubt a top tier
Let be clear here, mini-hawk clashed against BB and he had to relay on his df power and haki to stop him, BB said that that is huge and was sweating in his ass.
While he was clashing with Law, he was more confident than when he met the s-hawk
Now Zoro first time clashing with s-hawk randomly intercept his slash and shawk was sweating

Zoro is above Law without even trying prove me wrong:myman:

Interesting that Stussy is proving that Kaku is indeed a prodiji that grown faster than Lucci. Stussy is putting both in the same range.
Lucci was clowned by Stussy, his coo was pretty meh to get confused by a mere illusion. Kaku at less was distracted, after getting owned by Woro:kayneshrug::zosleepy:

Zoro = G5 aint headcanon:kata:
Nothin but facts here. :cheers::myman:

5β˜† Chapter yet again for the 🐐 Zorojuro. Putting the fear of God in S-Hawk, when a yonko couldn't. The panic most likely came from him sensing Zoro's strength.

It looks like Vegapunk has been kidnapped, by Bonney most likely. If this is after seeing "Kuma's" memories, then we need a lengthy flashback.

Kizaru and his boss are on the way. If the Elder Saturn guy can actually fight, then it certainly solidifies Luffy vs Saturn & Zoro vs Kizaru (finally).

Good Chapter