One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Guys, don't waste time, in the little time we've been in this saga, Zoro has been praised by vegapunk, saying that he is dangerous, and that from that distance he can kill you in an instant, he has easily blocked Kaku in his most powerful form, and has blocked an attack from Shawk without taking damage or getting fatigued. Our swordsman didn't even attack or get serious xd
My man
:kata:

Guys, don't waste time, in the little time we've been in this saga, Zoro has been praised by vegapunk, saying that he is dangerous, and that from that distance he can kill you in an instant, he has easily blocked Kaku in his most powerful form, and has blocked an attack from Shawk without taking damage or getting fatigued. Our swordsman didn't even attack or get serious xd
Well said. Haters gonna hate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
But how can can be at the top when he never fought anyone? I can't become a champ without fighting other fighters. Does that mean that any character In one piece can get a WS title?
Again you don't know who he's fought yet.
We didn't know oden scarred kaido until we got kaidos arc etc
When it's mihawks time it will show his past and who he's fought.
It's not gonna be revealed now

If anything, stock for Blackbeard went way up, not down. Any Zoro fan saying otherwise is simply confused.

Plus, that does not take away from Zoro. Clearly he has become terrificly strong, and his strength has been acknowledged by many characters in this arc, even Vegapunk. Zoro fans need to relax.

Perhaps, rather than beating on Sanji or Blackbeard, try comparing Zoro with a competing contemporary for a change. Say, Shiryu, or Mihawk, Shanks. Or Helmeppo the legendary.
Post automatically merged:

5/5 chapter bc it's so satisfying seeing lucçi get easily defeated by female agent no less :amazing:
I thought that was amazing. The fact is she solo'd two CP0 members. Kairouseki or not, that was an awesome feat. It was also a powerful reminder that the sea stone is still a viable threat, which raises hype for our man Smoker having a possible comeback - assuming that he has been training since Punk Hazard.

@LayerZ

Na ekko oyu are clearly trying to change the info we have .

Kizaru compared weevil to wb in therm of strenght not physical strenght .
STRENGHT
I literally didn't that's literally the same meaning. In terms of.... Means a specific category.

If the term were to refer to terms of "power" then you'll have a point. It was never narrated that way. So you're crimping without a paddle to assert that this terms of strength refs to =Primebeard. Which includes Primebeard's haki and Primebeards DF.

So unless you're willing to equate "in terms of strength" to include aCoC and Guri no mi power" then you're simply being argumentative about how I interpret the text here.

The warlords were clashing with commanders yes but they were bored and all not going all out .
DOffy was trolling jozu .
MIhawk was sparring with vista interested in his swordman ship .
Mihawk clealt would have won vs vista MIhawk have a 3B bounty sotp comparing him to a mere commander . (even tought he is Buggy commander ina sense haha)
Already said Mihawks is the exception.

2. Not gonna bother pointing out the flaws in these points because regardless of how you think this is portraying, till this day these match ups has always been debatable and have been rationalize on how these Warlords are no stronger, yet alone still capable of losing to the top commanders of the Yonko crew. You can go to battledome to argue otherwise.

Weevil was clearly shown stronger then commanders by portrayal alone stop lying .
Everyone tought Marco was about to get beat by weevil .
ANd this is because of his portrayal .
Everyone was ranking weevil ahead of yc 1 by portrayal before green bull low diffed him like he did 2 yc .

Now trying to change stuff . "
Who's everyone? lmao. That's a logic fallacy to assert that "everyone" assumes it and therefore its "true". I have never appeal to the majority assumptions. I can think for myself. So unless you literally think Weevil is=Primebeard which includes equal to roger, using aCoC, and just strong enough to match the Guri no mi without needing it then this whole thing is pointless to think without these is he even able to defeat Marco.