One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Sending an Admiral against Mihawk.
:gonope:
Sending an endless amount of fodders after Mihawk.
:goyea:

Sending fodders to Weevil.
Sending an Admiral to Weevil.

Oda going out of his way to protect Mihawk from fighting a top tier, especially a TOP TIER GUY WITH SWORD.
No. It's because Oda wants to stay unpredictable, it's an obsession at this point.

Everyone expected that Weevil is impossible to get imprisoned because he was newly introduced which is why Oda made it happen

Everyone speculated about where Blackbeard was going and he went to the most random and unexpected place which is Boa.

Basically it's our fault for making theories lol

Guys, don't waste time, in the little time we've been in this saga, Zoro has been praised by vegapunk, saying that he is dangerous, and that from that distance he can kill you in an instant, he has easily blocked Kaku in his most powerful form, and has blocked an attack from Shawk without taking damage or getting fatigued. Our swordsman didn't even attack or get serious xd

No. It's because Oda wants to stay unpredictable, it's an obsession at this point.

Everyone expected that Weevil is impossible to get imprisoned because he was newly introduced which is why Oda made it happen

Everyone speculated about where Blackbeard was going and he went to the most random and unexpected place which is Boa.

I never speculate where will Blackbeard go or who will get captured. As matter of fact (if my memory doesn't betray me) I said that nobody will be captured.

Mihawk has never fought or even clashed one top tier in his entire life, is that weird to anyone? Am I the only one who can see this? But Oda goes out of his way, uses every kind of mental gymnastics possible and impassible to avoid Mihawk to fight anyone. A guy who is proclaimed to be WSS has never ever fought even a single top tier, not even off screen.

Sending an Admiral against Mihawk.
Sending an endless amount of fodders after Mihawk.

Sending fodders to Weevil.
Sending an Admiral to Weevil.

Oda going out of his way to protect Mihawk from fighting a top tier, especially a TOP TIER GUY WITH SWORD.
Protect mihawk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think u mean protect the top tier that comes his way cuz Oda has already established mihawk will stay at the top and wait for zoro

Damn, now I understand how it's become mid-piece.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
I never speculate where will Blackbeard go or who will get captured. As matter of fact (if my memory doesn't betray me) I said that nobody will be captured.

Mihawk has never fought or even clashed one top tier in his entire life, is that weird to anyone? Am I the only one who can see this? But Oda goes out of his way, uses every kind of mental gymnastics possible and impassible to avoid Mihawk to fight anyone. A guy who is proclaimed to be WSS has never ever fought even a single top tier, not even off screen.
Because its not his time for his past to be revealed
Nothing weird about it.
Dragon is the same.

Since the most popular theory regarding Vivi was that Sabo "rescued" her I'm just gonna go out and assume she's imprisoned somewhere in the Holy land cause that's what nobody would believe at this point.
Vivi has to be in Elbaf to find out about the truth of her family, the reasons as to why her father got assassinated and meet with the strowhats to tell us about what happened there. In terms of storytelling she either has meet the strowhats following the viver card that Sabo has, or She's already in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Because its not his time for his past to be revealed
Nothing weird about it.
Dragon is the same.
So who did he fight in the post?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Vivi has to be in Elbaf to find out about the truth of her family, the reasons as to why her father got assassinated and meet with the strowhats to tell us about what happened there. In terms of storytelling she either has meet the strowhats following the viver card that Sabo has, or She's already in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

So who did he fight in the post?
? Why does he have to ? He's already sat at the top.