One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
I do not know why Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are just playing around.

Luffy should be using Adv CoC Sky split+ Adv CoA Emisson+ Adv CoA Internal Destruciton in base mode(no gears), to destroy the seraphim in one hit.

Zoro should be using King of hell mode( Adv CoC+Adv Coa EMisson) to take out them.

Sanji shouldb using Ifrit Jumble.

I do not know why Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are just playing around.

Luffy should be using Adv CoC Sky split+ Adv CoA Emisson+ Adv CoA Internal Destruciton in base mode(no gears), to destroy the seraphim in one hit.

Zoro should be using King of hell mode( Adv CoC+Adv Coa EMisson) to take out them.

Sanji shouldb using Ifrit Jumble.
Dont doubt the seraphim. They have lunarian durability multiplied by the enhanced durability of Pacifistas (you know metal skeletons harder than steels), plus lunarian speed hax as well

Combine that with the fighting skills of long term experienced pirates and hand picked devil fruits…

Theyre a force to be reckoned with.

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't worry he'll look better after Aramaki sucks the ugly out of him. Next time we see him, he'll look like the second coming of Whitebeard.
That would be amazing but given he snubbed Raizo in that regard, I'm not very hopeful lol.
Post automatically merged:

He's cool because he sacrificed himself for his homeland. That's all she wrote. :josad:
Yeah it's really nice that he's defending WBs homeland for him, protecting his "fathers" home in his place. I can respect that.

Last edited by a moderator: