One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
That would be amazing but given he snubbed Raizo in that regard, I'm not very hopeful lol.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it's really nice that he's defending WBs homeland for him, protecting his "fathers" home in his place. I can respect that.

Doesn't explain why he was attacking and maybe killing WB allies though lol.
you cant suck out raizos big ass head

G

Gorosei Informer

I would say Oda not letting us see how things ended up for him after he was subdued and captured by Ryukogyu is good sign.
Aye, it feels like Oda is trying to bait/mislead us. This doesnt make sense, a character we waited years to see gets clowned by another character?
It's some Green Bullshit right there Ironically!

At least Green Bull got another win but frustratingly, we barely got to see anything from Weevil after all these years of waiting.

There had to be more for him surely including why his name is Weevil too.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Also what was the point of this Statement:

When Greenbull just captured him before we have ever seen Weevil in action?

Oda really doesn't care anymore, unless Scabbards run around for 100 chapters, then he has plenty of time to dedicate panels to them
:pepeke:
I'm not saying he should have defeated Greenbull instead, but that Oda should have dedicated him a couple of panels of action against someone notorious.
Weevil will get his 5 mins, he didn't even start yet. This was just a bait for Aramaki fans to take an L in future. :kuzanshut:

Zoro and Greenbull have actually some connections
- both are associated with colour green
- GB has a black blade and Zoro will get one
- Zoro = Tiger, GB = Bull
Tiger + Bull = Oni
- both are racist

Sorry @EmperorKinyagi but it’s the truth
:crazwhat:
Is it possible Greenbull took the black blade from someone , rather than forging it himself like when Zoro got Shusui.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
According to sweat diff, Zoro is stronger than Luffy's future opponent. As I have been saying the whole time, nothing new.
Filler or no filler, that's not the point, I just wanted to give an example of the same situation using the anime (since it's more clear) to help you get the picture.

Do we really have to wait for the anime to animate this for you to get bodied again like usual?
We dont have to wait for anything, sister bodied himself in this chapter twice already for thinking Zoro was pushed back and thinking that GB scored a W. :risiup:

G

Gorosei Informer

That last scene with Buckin is bothering me a lot. I just don't trust/believe her about Green Bull.
Given we didnt see what happened to Weevil, how he got captured and if Green Bull was even really there or not, I'm just very skeptical.
I feel she's acting, like another Carmel or Pudding.
It said she's a MADS resident but former either. Wasn't MADS disbanded by force due to the WG? She's mentioned as ex Rocks but not ex MADS too?

I know I'm overthinking this but it just doesn't sit right with me at all...there's a twist here waiting to be shown im sure...whatever the hell it is and its inevitably controversial consequences too imo.

It will be interesting to see what they're gonna do the rest of this arc and if they'll get a chance to shine. I would hope they will be able to rebound a little bit here.
:shocking:
Lucci fate soon at 0:06 :

Last edited by a moderator:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Sending an Admiral against Mihawk.
:gonope:
Sending an endless amount of fodders after Mihawk.
:goyea:

Sending fodders to Weevil.
:gonope:
Sending an Admiral to Weevil.
:goyea:

Oda going out of his way to protect Mihawk from fighting a top tier, especially a TOP TIER GUY WITH SWORD.
Also Oda:
Setting up Mihawk to fight the strongest being in history of One Piece. :myman:
Luffy should be using Adv CoC Sky split+ Adv CoA Emisson+ Adv CoA Internal Destruciton in base mode(no gears), to destroy the seraphim in one hit.
That wont do anything to Lunarian flame so it is better if Luffy keeps joking around the island.

Aye, it feels like Oda is trying to bait/mislead us. This doesnt make sense, a character we waited years to see gets clowned by another character?
It's some Green Bullshit right there Ironically!

At least Green Bull got another win but frustratingly, we barely got to see anything from Weevil after all these years of waiting.

There had to be more for him surely including why his name is Weevil too.
I doubt it was a fair fight.
Not trying to downplay Aramaki.. but he's not above fighting unfair. As seen with him stomping on a very injured King and Queen.

Green Bull is impressive the way he packed up Weevil like a birth day present and stussy a former rock pirates could do nothing about it .
Tought would have loved to se this stomp .

Weevil probably is being trnasforme din a hot guy now .
GB and sanji have this weird ability of making you cute tought poor rayzo even GB could'nt help him.

I doubt it was a fair fight.
Not trying to downplay Aramaki.. but he's not above fighting unfair. As seen with him stomping on a very injured King and Queen.
They were not that injured he simply slapped them.
YOu will not tell me after 7 days 2 ancient zoan would be lower then 80% of their healt especially with food sake and people healing them .

I respect admirals, but this Attaboy with the "turn of your CoC" meme has to be the most funniest and has tarnished his image to an all time low. Attaboy wont recover from it.
Sneaky stuff this don't ocunt

WORO - he is without any doubt a top tier
Let be clear here, mini-hawk clashed against BB and he had to relay on his df power and haki to stop him, BB said that that is huge and was sweating in his ass.
While he was clashing with Law, he was more confident than when he met the s-hawk
Now Zoro first time clashing with s-hawk randomly intercept his slash and shawk was sweating

Zoro is above Law without even trying prove me wrong:myman:

Interesting that Stussy is proving that Kaku is indeed a prodiji that grown faster than Lucci. Stussy is putting both in the same range.
Lucci was clowned by Stussy, his coo was pretty meh to get confused by a mere illusion. Kaku at less was distracted, after getting owned by Woro:kayneshrug::zosleepy:

Zoro = G5 aint headcanon:kata:
Zolo is clown it's same as LKK
Teach just playing possum

They were imprisoned and shown to still be injured.
What was shown is they had alchool and King had bandage on that mean someone healed him .

Queen hard to tell he was being sucked by Green bull plant .
They went 2 v1 and got slapped end of the story and this was clearly what Oda wanted us to see.
All those excuses are useless .
We are done with mere commanders now and this is what Oda is telling us .
They were also not in prison Oda clearly wrote FORMER mine prison