Sentinel > NeutralWatcher > Playa4321
Flower > Playa4321

Votes

Playa4321 - 5
NeutralWatcher - 1

@playa4321 will get lynch

N

Noctis

@playa4321 [Yakumo Oomori] has been lynched.
You're Yakumo Oomori

- [Active - Torture] - Yamori has an arrogant and sadistic personality that mirrored his interrogator as a means of escaping the reality of his torture. Select one player to torture. Pick another you forbid them to vote for the following DP. If they vote for that target you will torture him/her to death and they will be killed by the end of the DP. [1-shot]

- [Active - Advance Order] - During the DP if the target you voted has 7+ votes. You can end the DP automatically and torture your target to death. The number of votes required changes depending on the number of players alive. It will not work during Mylo/Lylo. [2-shot]

- [Active - Super Defense] - Pick a mafia member during NP. User your Kagune to protect them from all actions during NP. The protected member won’t be able to use any of their abilities during that night phase. [1-Shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Aogiri Tree
All threats to Town have been eliminated. Town wins!
Congratulations to [ @Cinera @Bogard @Dragomir @Finalbeta @Flower @RayanOO @Don DaSlayer @HA001 @Queen @Seraphoenix @NeutralWatcher @Sentinel @Celestia ]

Rest [ @Rej @Reborn @Yo Tan Wa @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @All_Red ]

Then this ends the game. I give my sincere thanks to all of you and I hope you all enjoyed my Tokyo Ghoul Mafia game! I apologize in advance if there was a mistake in my part, criticism is welcomed but in a respectful way.

While you are at it decide who the MVP of this game was by using this format:

Vote MVP [Player]

It was fun bantering with you guys.
Was really hard in the end, I was know that Cinera had probably a connection to you, it was most like pointless for me.
I was try to kill you so I could say someone try to build me up as a scum via killing you and using your last post who hint me as scum, but my kill get blocked. Overall thanks for everything @Noctis
I will have a long break though Mafia/insidious, I noticed myself that I struggel some parts of the game.
Even though the last day against Neutral was funny.^^

Was really hard in the end, I was know that Cinera had probably a connection to you, it was most like pointless for me.
I was try to kill you so I could say someone try to build me up as a scum via killing you and using your last post who hint me as scum, but my kill get blocked. Overall thanks for everything @Noctis
I will have a long break though Mafia/insidious, I noticed myself that I struggel some parts of the game.
Even though the last day against Neutral was funny.^^
Ye, I blocked you xD.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@playa4321 [Yakumo Oomori] has been lynched.

All threats to Town have been eliminated. Town wins!
Congratulations to [ @Cinera @Bogard @Dragomir @Finalbeta @Flower @RayanOO @Don DaSlayer @HA001 @Queen @Seraphoenix @NeutralWatcher @Sentinel @Celestia ]

Rest [ @Rej @Reborn @Yo Tan Wa @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Jew D. Boy @All_Red ]

Then this ends the game. I give my sincere thanks to all of you and I hope you all enjoyed my Tokyo Ghoul Mafia game! I apologize in advance if there was a mistake in my part, criticism is welcomed but in a respectful way.

While you are at it decide who the MVP of this game was by using this format:

Vote MVP [Player]
Please disclose setup and Night Actions. I would also appreciate an invite to the Mafia chat.

@Bogard, @Dragomir, @Reborn and @Finalbeta really helped Town this game IMO.

I'm not sure why Scum targeted those that suspected them, it made Scum hunting easier.

@Kiwipom and @TheAncientCenturion played pretty well for Scum IMO, but they were caught, so maybe I was just insufficiently skilled a Scum hunter.

@NeutralWatcher really frustrated me. His case against @Seraphoenix was outright terrible, he displayed amazing tunnel vision, and his reads were consistently bad (only Playa appeared to be right).

I guess I'll go with @Bogard for MVP.

I'm too burned out to perform a detailed analysis, but regarding my performance:
  • Hedge less.
    • I thought NW's case against Sera was terrible, but I was insufficiently diligent in calling him out on it.
    • I was willing to RNG between NW and Playa because I didn't trust my read on NW. If @Flower hadn't backed me up, I was considering unvoting.
    • I didn't trust my Scum read on playa.
    • I didn't trust my Scum read on Rej.
    • Ultimately, I should be more confident in my reads.
  • I started making notes, and stuff but abandoned them during the game, because it was too much effort. I'm not sure how to deal with this, burnout is a real thing.
    • I'll try and improve my note taking process for future games.
  • I wrongly expected to get killed last night. I'm unhappy that I made the wrong call there, and it seems like I could have made a better judgement on that.
    • I had a mechanic to kill my attacker and I triggered it that night.
  • I still dislike playing as Town.

Last edited:
N

Noctis

Please disclose setup and Night Actions. I would appreciate an invite to the Mafia chat.

@Bogard, @Dragomir, @Reborn and @Finalbeta really helped Town this game IMO.

I'm not sure why Scum targeted thise that suspected them, it made Scum hunting easier.

@NeutralWatcher really frustrated me. His case against @Seraphoenix was outright terrible, he displayed amazing tunnel vision, and his reads were consistently bad (only Playa appeared to be right).

Don't know for MVP, but that's my thoughts on the game.

I'm too burned out to perform a detailed analysis, but regarding my performance:
  • Hedge less.
    • I thought NW's case against Sera was terrible, but I was insufficiently diligent in calling him out on it.
    • I was willing to RNG between NW and Playa because I didn't trust my read on NW. If @Flower hadn't backed me up, I was considering unvoting.
    • I didn't trust my Scum read on playa.
  • I started making notes, and stuff but abandoned them during the game, because it was too much effort. I'm not sure how to deal with this, burnout is a real thing.
  • I wrongly expected to get killed last night. I'm unhappy that I made the wrong call there, and it seems like I could have made a better judgement on that.
    • I had a mechanic to kill my attacker and I triggered it that night.
I did not create the spreadsheet for the actions though I'll add in you scum chat

N

Noctis

Here's the setup;

Town

@Dragomir - Ken Kaneki:

You're Ken Kaneki

-[Active - Cannibalism] - Cannibalism is the act of eating the flesh or internal organs of their kind. Kaneki is not strong enough to protect those he loves. He wished to become strong and prepare to take any path to become stronger. So in order to become strong, you have to vote for non-town faction during their lynch.

---[Regeneration] - After Kaneki takes part in his first non-town lynch he'll awake his hunger for power. Your regenerative prowess has become strong after eating the flesh of your enemy. This ability allows you to recover from regular kill passively.

---[Rinkaku Kagune] - After Kaneki takes part in the second non-town lynch he can produce four tentacles in his kagune. Now you may choose a player each night to kill. While using this ability you will appear guilty in results and if targeted by regular kill you'll not be able to use this ability for the following Night Phase.

---[Rinkaku Kakuja] - You'll be notified when this ability unlocks. Kaneki yearned for strength and power had made him superficially arrogant. Kaneki's new creed - that as "the strong" he had the right to "devour the weak." You can now upgrade your Regular kill to Super kill for 1 shot. (Have to take part in Rize Lynch)

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
@Don DaSlayer - Touka Kirishima:
You're Touka Kirishima

- [Active - Multi-tasking] - You have abilities that you can use for various stuff. You can only use one ability at a time. Know that you cannot use the same ability for the following 3 NP’s.
1. You can investigate a player at Night to discern their alignment.
2. Can target a player to stop all other Night actions from affecting them in any way which includes investigative actions(Does not work against super kill.)
3. Target a player at night and learn who, if anybody, that player targeted the same night.
4. Change the target of the chosen player to a different player.

@RayanOO - Renji Yomo:
You're Renji Yomo

-[Passive - Adaptive defense] - Your advanced experience in the ghoul world makes you adapt to all sorts of danger. Any form of negative action targeting you will send that back to the user who casted it. However, if targeted by any type of kill you will die.

-[Active - Kagune] - Use your Kagune during the NP to kill. If you managed to kill mafia/indie your killing shot will reset. [1-shot]

@Jew D. Boy/ @Flower - Nishiki Nishio:
You're Nishiki Nishio

- [Active - Distract] - Each night, Nihshio may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).

@Queen - Hinami Fueguchi:
You're Hinami Fueguchi

- [Active - Whispers] - Each day phase, she may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.

- [Active - Superhuman Senses] - Having a great sense of hearing, Hinami can easily sort through sounds for information. Having an abnormal sense of smell, Hinami can use this information to find peoples' location from long distances. You can only use one ability at a time. Know that you cannot use the same ability for the following Night Phase.

----[Sense of Hearing] - You target one player during the NP to see who they target.

----[Sense of smell] - You target one player during the NP and see who targets him.

@Celestia - Kimi Nishino:
You're Kimi Nishino

- [Active - Ghoul Knowlegde] - You have the ability to visit one person each night. If they are attacked that night, you arrive just in time to save their life. You do not receive feedback regardless if your target was attacked or not. However super kill bypass your ability. You can only heal yourself once.

- [Active - RC Inject] - Ghouls gets stronger the more RC cells they have. Inject these RC to give them one stack of their ability. [1-shot]

@NeutralWatcher - Hideyoshi Nagachika:
You're Hideyoshi Nagachika

- [Active - Keen Intellect] - Every night you have the ability to investigate one player to see if they're up to anything suspicious. You will receive results of "Guilty" or "Innocent."

- [Active - Whisper] - During the DP you may send a private message to a player through the host. [1-shot]

@Finalbeta - Itori:
You're Itori

- [Active - Informant] - You're good at tracking others and gain information. Every NP you can target a player to see which player they targeted.

- [Active - Distortion] - During the NP. All abilities targeted toward you will be directed to a player of your choice excluding super kill. [1-shot]

@HA001 - Uta:
You're Uta

- [Active - Confuse them] - Confuse your target by using this ability. This ability can be used on NP and DP. If you used this during the night phase you will block your target. They won’t be able to perform any action during the NP. If used during the Day Phase your target vote count will be zero. [2-shots]

@Seraphoenix - Shuu Tsukiyama:
You're Shuu Tsukiyama

- [Active - Always there when needed] - Shuu always there to help his ghoul mates. Considering this, at any point in a cycle, he may attempt to stop all anti-town abilities for 1 phase including super kill. The price to pay will be his own life.

- [Active - Kagune shield] - Shield someone with your Kagune to protect them from 'all actions' excluding super kill. This includes investigative actions as well. You can cast this ability on yourself once.

@Bogard - Yoshimura:
You're Yoshimura

- [Passive - Ghoul Physiology] - You will use your kakuja that you have obtained from continuous cannibalization in your past to gain super defense that lets you survive the lynch. You will survive the lynch but you'll be role-crushed for one and a half cycles and your vote count will be zero for two DPs. [1-shot]

- [Active - Anteiku] - Invite someone on Anteiku during the DP. They will be super roleblocked and can't do anything during the NP. Although you can communicate anonymously with your target. Before the end of the NP, you need to notify me if you want to execute them. While doing so you will reveal your ghoul nature and identity to them. If you're roleblocked for that NP you will not be able to execute them. The use of this ability will not allow you to use your other ability. [1-shot]

@All_Red/ @Sentinel - Kazuichi Banjou:
You're Kazuichi Banjou

- [Passive - Loyal] - After being rescued from Aogiri by Ken Kaneki, you swore loyalty to him if Kaneki gets targeted by Aogiri, you will be notified the following day.

- [Active - Charismatic] - Banjou is not a combat-hardened warrior but has a knack for cheering people up and keeping things light-hearted. You can pick a target and give them one stack of their ability. [3-shot]

@Cinera - Kaya Irimi:
You're Kaya Irimi

- [Passive - Black Dog] - Nothing can stop you from putting yourself in the center of danger. because of this, no one can protect you.

- [Passive - SS-Rated Ghoul] - If you got lynched. You will take the last person who voted you down with you.

- [Active - Rampage] - If you got killed during the NP the person who killed you dies along with you. You have to notify me during the night phase if you want to use this ability or not. (If you choose to use it and you did not get attacked/killed you still will lose this ability) [1-shot]

Third-Party
@Rej - Rize Kamishirou:
You're Rize Kamishirou

- [Passive - Superhuman Regeneration] - Rize exhibited inhumane healing prowess. Her regenerating ability allows her to recover her body in rapid succession. She will be immune to regular kill.

- [Passive - Normal Appearance] - As a ghoul blending into human society, she wore normal attire fit for a young woman and her appearance makes easy for her to blend in. She will appear Innocent if invested. You'll appear as 'Yoriko Kuroiwa' if someone investigates your character

- [Active - Ghoul Physiology] - The world of Ghouls is eat or be eaten. With strength on your side, there are very simple structures that allow you to live without being trampled on by others. Rize is fierce even among her own kind. The more she eats the more her desire of getting strong increases. If she takes part in 1st lynch she gets nothing, but if she takes part two lynches in a row she will gain a regular kill. After three lynches in a row, she will become undetectable when performing her kill and immune to blocks. After four lynches in a row, her kill will be upgraded to a super-kill. After the fifth lynch, she will gain an immunity against the first lynch or super-kill that targets her. If she fails to participate in the lynch during any DP, she will lose all her progress. A failed lynch doesn't affect her progress.

---- [Cannibalism] - For Rize to get strong she needs to feed on flesh and internal organ of her own kind. Each night phase, she may pick a target of her choice. If she manages to get her target lynched the following Day Phase, Rize will consume their flesh and increase her voting power by one permanently. After consuming their flesh, their names will appear during the final Lynch tally. Successfully lynching her target during any DP counts as participating in 2 lynches, as such her progress in [Ghoul Physiology] will reflect that.

Wincon - Kill All.
@Reborn - Juuzou Suzuya:
You're Juuzou Suzuya

- [Passive - Aggresive] - Juuzou lacks emotional understanding, he is willing to confront anyone without caring to put any facade as such the player needs to act aggressively in the game thread. If he fails, he will mod-blocked the following night.

- [Active - Crazy] - Choose two players and switch their places. All actions targeting the first Target that Night affect the second Target instead, and vice versa. You can switch yourself with another player. [3-shots]

Wincon: Survive until the end.
@Yo Tan Wa - Ayato Kirishima:
You're Ayato Kirishima

This player is Touka: [Name Insert]​

-[Passive - Regeneration] - Ayato exhibited inhumane healing prowess. His regenerating ability allows him to recover his body from a regular kill. Your vote count will be zero for one DP. [1-shot]

- [Active - To protect] - During the night phase use this ability to protect Touka from a regular kill. If Touka targeted by Super kill it will consume your two shots. If you had only 1-shot left, it consumes your passive as well. [3-shots]

Wincon: Touka has to survive until the end of the game.
Mafia
@Kiwipom - Eto Yoshimura/Sen Takatsuki:
You're Eto Yoshimura/Sen Takatsuki

- [Passive - Double Life] - When you're in a society, you go by the name "Sen Takatsuki", a very attractive woman, and your demeanor changes drastically. Due to this, She will always appear as Innocent.

- [Passive - Superhuman Regeneration] - Eto exhibited inhumane healing prowess. Her regenerating ability allows her to recover her body in rapid succession. She is immune to regular kills. She will survive a super-kill targeting her, but it will consume this ability. If that happens she will be role blocked for the following NP.

- [Passive - Ghoul Physiology] - You will use your kakuja that you have obtained from continuous cannibalization to gain super defense that lets her survive the lynch. You will survive the lynch but you'll be role-crushed for one cycle and your vote count will be zero for the following DP. [1-shot]

- [Passive - Superhuman Speed] - Eto demonstrates a high level of speed on numerous occasions. Due to this, she can perform her action without being tracked or watched. [2-shots]

- [Passive - Kakuja] - Eto Kakuja is insanely strong and allows her to overpower her enemies with ease. Eto in her Kakuja barely leaves a single trace of the living, If Eto performs factional kill her target role will be janitored. [3 Shots]

- [Active - One-Eyed Owl] - You're the strongest ghoul there is. During the day phase, Eto may choose someone. She will pause all voting, and force the players to vote between her and one other selected person. You may only use this action before the first half of the day phase. It will not work during Mylo/Lylo [1-shot]

-[Active - Frame] - You may select one player during the night phase. If the player alignment is "innocent" then the investigative effect would return "guilty". [3-shots]

@TheAncientCenturion - Tatara:
You're Tatara

- [Passive - Immense Stamina] - Tatara is proud of his immense stamina when fighting and the accuracy of his calculations as well. Tatara needs an extra vote to get lynched.

- [Active - Slaughter] - In Order to use this ability your mafia team has to refrain from using their mafia kill. You will choose one of your teammates to guard, and rampages anyone who visits them (kills everyone). [1-shot]

- [Active - Distract] - Each night, Tatara may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).

- [Active - Whispers] - Each day phase, he may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Noro:
You're Noro

- [Active - Spying] - Noro have his own different information network. Each Night you may target someone to know their character and alignment.

- [Active - Deadly Piercing] - Unleash your Kagune to cut through your target. If Noro performs the factional kill he can upgrade that to super-kill. [1-shot]

- [Active - Sharp] - Noro may target a player and slice through them. He will role-crush them for a cycle. [1-shot]

- [Conditional Passive - The Last Hope] - Noro avoids the unnecessary spotlight, but when his help is needed he is determined to take things in his hand. If he's the last member alive from his team, he can upgrade factional kill to super-kills.

@playa4321 - Yakumo Oomori:
You're Yakumo Oomori

- [Active - Torture] - Yamori has an arrogant and sadistic personality that mirrored his interrogator as a means of escaping the reality of his torture. Select one player to torture. Pick another you forbid them to vote for the following DP. If they vote for that target you will torture him/her to death and they will be killed by the end of the DP. [1-shot]

- [Active - Advance Order] - During the DP if the target you voted has 7+ votes. You can end the DP automatically and torture your target to death. The number of votes required changes depending on the number of players alive. It will not work during Mylo/Lylo. [2-shot]

- [Active - Super Defense] - Pick a mafia member during NP. User your Kagune to protect them from all actions during NP. The protected member won’t be able to use any of their abilities during that night phase. [1-Shot]

Status
Not open for further replies.