Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
how do i become a vip?

*just noting this down cus im still thinking abt it :kata:
You need to contact a Mod/Admin, and go to the "Donation" tab, to the right of the "Forums" tab right under the WorstGen banner in the upperleft of the site. Do either PayPal or Patreon. Then, you choose a color for your name, and find a custom tag the appropriate size to use that you need to send to Bogard, though Imgur or Imgbb.

If you're confused/want more advice, ask one of the Mods/Admins online.

You need to contact a Mod/Admin, and go to the "Donation" tab, to the right of the "Forums" tab right under the WorstGen banner in the upperleft of the site. Do either PayPal or Patreon. Then, you choose a color for your name, and find a custom tag the appropriate size to use that you need to send to Bogard, though Imgur or Imgbb.

If you're confused/want more advice, ask one of the Mods/Admins online.
how much?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
how do i become a vip?

*just noting this down cus im still thinking abt it :kata:
Send me a DM

You have to ways

Either you can wire me the Money
Or
If you are busy then You can tell me your financial details and I will take the *only whats payable* amount 😇

And, within an hour you will be VIP

G

Gorosei Informer

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/10lbd5v

@Jaguark101 @MonsterKaido @Buusatan94 @DarkWitch @h_zorothegoat @Sentinel @Charlotte LinLin @Kiwipom @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Albino 👑 @Playa4321

How do you feel about this post? Do you agree with it? I thought it was quite a profound moment, even though I dislike how Kaido and BM were handled in the end but this moment was poignant for me and made me feel sorry for both of them, especially Kaido here. He felt more tragic here, like he just lost another loved one as I suspect he was depressed and torn up over losing Xebec and even Whitebeard too.

Those panels of BM looked so good and Kaido actually made Kaido look upset and heartbroken without being too ridiculous, despite how truly awful and respulsive most of his post TS exaggerated expressions are. I actually felt sympathy for the villain here, kinda like when Doffy lost Monet and Vergo and also when he was getting crucified by the angry mob or so as a child.

This was fucking brutal after all:

I have this playing in my head for Kaido after he realises Big Mom is gone:

(Jojo Part 2/Battle Tendency major spoilers:)

I actually miss Kaido and BM tbh. I really do.

:perocry::peperain::pepemotion::pepemy: