Controversial Ohara needs to be exposed for stealing theories

Well both Yuderon and O'Hara cater to different Fan groups.
I have never seen Yuderon to do any ridiculous Haki/fruit video. Or any power scaling.
Whereas O'Hara every video gives you vibes of somehow powerscaling.

Yuderon is fun to watch and get Easter eggs of the show. But O'Hara is disgusting at this point. And yea it's true he got big due to that massive one piece theory ig.

it is one thing if someone takes a very elaborate theory. problem is those morons on reddit have a fairly obvious observation, that many others had independently, but think it is their unique idea. when the lulusia chapter came out, many thought "oh is this how god valley vanished?". but i am sure that there are weevil tier people out there who think everyone else who articulates that idea read their obscure reddit profile and stole it.
Post automatically merged:

it is actually quite funny but even i have been victim of content theft! on reddit, mostly posts that i don't care about get many upvotes. my favourite predictions rarely make it. i had one post about kid being vegapunk's grandkid, that had 3k upvotes. i was probably not the first who saw a connection there. i didn't read it anywhere else, but the material, the idea was based on, is years old. so one guy made a youtube short based on my reddit post
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uAX-JmANCGE

the content thiefs only steal stuff form the frontpage. many good ideas never make it there. so they mostly steal popular trash anyway. if you have a really good idea, it is too counterintuitive for them.

Last edited:
At this point i am only subscribed to Yuderon for puns and sometimes watch sawyer since he notices things i dont. Ohara is probably popular because he is american, watching Ohara is like watching Dragon ball movie.:kriwhat:not the animated one by the way, i mean the white washed one.

At this point i am only subscribed to Yuderon for puns and sometimes watch sawyer since he notices things i dont. Ohara is probably popular because he is american, watching Ohara is like watching Dragon ball movie.:kriwhat:not the animated one by the way, i mean the white washed one.
he is not american. he is german and lives in japan. he is popular because the videos are shallow, fast pace and sensationalist.