Controversial Ohara needs to be exposed for stealing theories

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah seems about right, although I expected more videos on his channel.
His original channel got deleted. Supposedly hacked but he got into a war with another former Youtuber about it.

He deleted some of his Theories after reuploading them to his new channel AFAIK too.

He got accused of theory stealing a lot so idk what the truth is. I used to enjoy his videos a lot though especially due to his presentation style, with the music etc. But also some theories.

Theory theft is so common I wouldn't be surprised if it were true sadly. I saw Black Leg Vinsmoke pull videos entirely after a comment would call their plagiarism out.

Alpha2late17.

Hes got a completely separate channel dedicated to Smash Bros montage content which blew up hugely, so he gave up OP youtube stuff for it naturally.

(I missed Smokeds response to you before I wrote this lol)
I miss the old op YouTubers - alpha, oneworld, Marco, panda. 2015-2016 YouTube was lit
Post automatically merged:

His original channel got deleted. Supposedly hacked but he got into a war with another former Youtuber about it.

He deleted some of his Theories after reuploading them to his new channel AFAIK too.

He got accused of theory stealing a lot so idk what the truth is. I used to enjoy his videos a lot though especially due to his presentation style, with the music etc. But also some theories.

Theory theft is so common I wouldn't be surprised if it were true sadly. I saw Black Leg Vinsmoke pull videos entirely after a comment would call their plagiarism out.
Didn’t Alpha make a video with joyboy theories where they squashed the beef? I haven’t really seen any proof that alpha steals but even if there was I’m sure he already deleted the videos in question. He seems to upload a couple vids every 2 years then disappears, so I don’t see the point of stealing to make money since he’s not mass uploading videos. The imu bride theory from him is really good and seems to be genuinely his since I’ve never seen that anywhere. His videos with the music and presentation are like a form of art and I haven’t seen anyone replicate that feeling.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: