General & Others When Did One Piece Fall Off For You?

When Did It Fall Off

• Was Never Good

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • After East Blue

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • After Alabasta

• After Skypeia

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • After Enies Lobby

• After Timeskip

Votes: 32 34.4%
  • After FMI

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • After Punk Hazard/Dressrosa

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • After Zou/WCI

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • After Wano?

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Has Never Fallen Off

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
Most people say that Mid Piece has fallen off since x

Dont just say Enies Lobby because its the peak, what I mean is at what point did the story genuinely become bad

For me it was the timeskip, I think Oda at this point lost much of his passion and has since been milking for $$ (hes worth 300M)
FMI and PH are the 2 worst arcs personally and only Dressrosa, Reverie, and Egghead have been redeemable (albeit Dressrosa has many issues)

Explain below thanks

@WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Ishin @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata @qwe @Gol D. Bullet @Luffy is the mc @park_min young @Hanzo hattori @Kromage911 @Rmstorm @XGoldrogeRX @Rosella.Fiamingo @Red Admiral @Olimaat @Irregular @DiedrichKira @Jailer @NotTommy @notAfanboy @Z-Saber @Akai @Lord_Braggy @Ask D question @Kyros&Kinemon @Cozy Sofa @Heinrich @Adamxero @123456 @Redx @Heinrich @JyThony @TEACH D TEACH @Tripod @Veku @Rokayder @AikBajen @BornInAbyss @SkySanji @Sasaki Kojirō @Darkrai1381 @Redx @Artorias @JoSeungHun7335 @Kerkovian @Lion of Olympus @Toph @Nagasaki @Killer#777 @notAfanboy @Kawatsuki @jimsher @Rokayder @Surgeon of death @mmd @Ryuarashi @SaitamaSanji @Indrasauce @Vanlax @Elias50 @Rootbeer @Captain Luffy @nik87 @Elmazar @traxex123 @Rootbeer @traxex123 @HAJI @Rottkins @Welkin @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Jinjoo @OGshine @ankama @DarkKingSlander @ThunderSupernova @Murilo @Worst @Doggo @Herrera95 @Roronoa-sama @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @CensoredbyWG @Starman @Cream filled donut7 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @KonyaruIchi @mly90 @Mihawksenpai @Carrota Guco @rerere @Sigran101 @Psalm @Paperchampion23 @AmiralTensei @BaboonMihawk @chacharealsmooth @Moliow @zenox @Lor D. Coast @Mathias @Passiopi @Buusatan94 @Elan_Zoroeb @Armades @zod127 @Infitima @Manos. AsuraZoro @Sir Yasheen @Jailer @JayKitetsu @Dark-Abel @omegalul @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @UniversallyBlue @Cross_Marian @Kurozumi Bepo @Kurozumi Giggio @style @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Devilbat @nik87 @Nikuzi @Worst @Shasha23 @Ravagerblade @Just a member @EmperorKinyagi @Rukusho @Ransomharris @Hedfi @Kurozumi Wiwi @CoC: Color of Clowns

I think it's not One Piece's fault. The story is made for children but it lasted longer than any childhood, we mature and change, I'm sure that the 14-year-old me would find it incredible that Luffy had the fruit of the legendary God, today I just think the author is cheesy and lazy.
thing is, I only got into this about 3 years ago and can definitively say Wano was the floor of the series

To be honest, I’m only reading One Piece once. Didn’t read romance dawn since 2010. My point is that I have probably changed and grew up in the meantime.

That said, big arcs have become shit and small arcs are making the manga shine. I mean it’s not a matter of when it did happen but when it’s happening.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
One Piece fell off at Fishman Island for me, then got better since, but, there's always been one big issue:

Post Time Skip, Oda constantly feels like he's holding shit back. Pre Time Skip felt like a journey, very free and flowing. Post Time Skip feels jagged, and like Oda is constantly teasing a bunch of shit, rather than just dealing with what's happening in the arc currently.

I feel like Post Time Skip One Piece spends way too much time teasing stuff.

Pre Time Skip would have some cool scene with Shanks, then move on. Post Time Skip be like:
"WOW, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT KOZUKI ODEN?!? BTW, let me tell you about Kozuki Oden. Did you know that Oden was meant to be boiled???" Ugh.

Wano killed one piece
Two yonko crew who have been roamed new world just gone without a proper fight and furthermore they bring up nika plot armor out of nowhere after thousand of chapter
The did dirty in bounties too
Crocodiles, kidd and law didnt deserve that such a bounty and shanks just used for marketing tools for the movie

But it started in zou, after dressrosa one piece become boring and whole cake island is the worst but in that time we can still forgive it because they hypin wano arc so much since punk hazard
And turns out wano excecution is very bad, the hype oda created for ten years just gone
And that was really killed one piece from the best shonen become the worst shonen

thing is, I only got into this about 3 years ago and can definitively say Wano was the floor of the series
I agree, I think Wano is the worst arc, but it follows the same formula as all the others that I also criticize today, like Luffy having infinite chances to defeat the villain.

Of the things that changed for the worse, I agree with Yasheen, Oda has been wasting more and more time with irrelevant people, making the story tiresome. Whole Cake was like that too and I left there thinking it couldn't get any worse, but it got worse in Wano.

I agree, I think Wano is the worst arc, but it follows the same formula as all the others that I also criticize today, like Luffy having infinite chances to defeat the villain.

Of the things that changed for the worse, I agree with Yasheen, Oda has been wasting more and more time with irrelevant people, making the story tiresome. Whole Cake was like that too and I left there thinking it couldn't get any worse, but it got worse in Wano.
I just dont understand how he can make the fucking Scabbards, who were hated by most the fanbase, turn around and make more irrelevant characters like the vegapunk clones who idek the names of

Punk Hazzard/Dressrosa where it fell off for me, Fishman Island could let it slide thought back then things were gonna pick up with ancient weapon reveal at the end, Big Mom - little did I know.

Punk Hazzard looked like it was leading to a Doflamingo arc but not a 100 freaking chapter arc to what appeared to be a side dish for Kaido, ever since it was shown him wet his pants at the idea of going to war against Kaido, Oda should have abandoned that completely. 100 chapter set up arc lol. Remember waiting weekly for Luffy to reach Doflamingo only for him to start again to climb to the top floor part 2. Foh

This video sums it up back then:

Sabaody part 2 was a short and very funny arc for me, overall a good starting arc which also hyped a bit Luffy and co. Good.

Fishman island was so so but still totally worth of being OP. Also it was logic they were still dealing with weak opponents so fights with no threat. Also good that the arc was neither too long nor too short.

Punk hazard was ok too, not gonna make another paragraph. Glad to see Tashigi and Smoker again, also cool that the location was Akainu and Aokiji battlefield.

Dressrosa was good, a bit long maybe but G4 was a good surprise. Also Doffy was a good villain. Maybe too much tontattas.

Zou was good.

WCI. Here. Here it started for real. The yonko BM who should have been a mortal danger become instead a clown who helped the SHs the most. The arc was pretty long and wedddding cake was obnoxious. Then I disliked a lot Luffy staying behind to fight Kata instead of escape with Sanji, Nami and the others. It is exactly because of this that Ace died but Luffy has the thickest plot power. Also, and this was another "delusion", there was chapter 900. Until that point for almost every hundreth chapter there was some kind of milestone, just to mention the most important the post time skip started with chapter 600. Well chapter 900 was the SHs escaping with their ship, half the crew and Sanji back to them and also the road poneglyph of BM plus Luffy defeated 2 of her commanders, BM regained her sense and started to sing, that was the moment were the yonko truly should have shown her power and repaid Luffy tenfold for all the plot power he get in the arc (also the infamous tametabakko, explosive from FI), chapter 899 ended with the sunny seemingly destroyed... Chapter 900 revealed that that actually was the ship of the sun pirates. Also maybe the first big case of fake tension.

Anyway for sure here in this arc it started to sink for good.

Then Wano, way too long, plot points not concluded, Luffy died several times vs Kaido... But instead he unlocked the Jesus fruit. So destiny and all the shitty takes I disliked in Naruto. So it died here for good.