agreeing with you on this but the way you worded it is kinda disrespectful
I get it tho, you're Murican aren't you? those weirdos from the Bible belt must be next level annoying :suresure:
Dude I grew up in the Bible belt, it was fucking horrible. I get how what I say comes across, but like I said I don't care about feelings. I'll gladly put my life on the line to protect the well being of a stranger and their basic human rights and even personal property depending on the situation but people these days have skin that is way too thin, the whole idea that words hurt and everyone wanting to be babied or handled with kid gloves is ridiculous imo, I'm not into it I don't give a single fuck until it comes to something way more important than feelings lol.

Dude I grew up in the Bible belt, it was fucking horrible. I get how what I say comes across, but like I said I don't care about feelings
You're traumatised then😭
I can kinda relate tbh.
Religious bigots make me really angry, so angry that I sometimes forget there are sane members of certain religions
I don't think I ever met a sane Christian in my whole life that did NOT exploit and instrumentalise their religion to be an asshole