Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Reddot only exist to like people’s post lmao
He do chat sometimes when he feels like to. He mostly likes to read posts and give likes.

I also know that he will make a post when his fav character will make an appearance or chapter would be about him. If I remember well then its Jinbei.

If I am right then he is saving his first post for that moment.

So we should respect his decision and wait for that time to come and then bombard Reddot4 with all the likes.

He do chat sometimes when he feels like to. He mostly likes to read posts and give likes.

I also know that he will make a post when his fav character will make an appearance or chapter would be about him. If I remember well then its Jinbei.

So we should respect his decision and wait for that time to come and then bombard reddot4 with all the likes.
Its okay lol...i rarely see him comment thats why i assume that...

If I am right then he is saving his first post for that moment.

So we should respect his decision and wait for that time to come and then bombard Reddot4 with all the likes.
View attachment 143