Others Who? How? Why? - Case #1: The Case of The Jewelry Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I was hyped for this game and I can´t start now while everyone else is getting a headstart already. Whoever did this to me be warned that I´m out for revenge, you are gonna pay for this for sure, either here or next mafia round we´re in together.

Patch Notes 1.1
I

Indigo

Patch Notes 1.1

A new rule has been added!

Because of different timezones and varying starting times, Defensive Abilities may be submitted during a Movement Phase, that way once the next Actions Phase starts, they will be automatically put into effect!

Only defensive abilities that allow your role to dodge, protect or redirect actions coming your way.

Offensive and Investigative abilities can only be used once the Actions Phase starts.

Reminder:​
  • You can only use one ability per Actions Phase, so by scheduling a defensive ability during the Movement Phase, you won't be able to use anything else during the Actions Phase.​
  • If you use a defensive ability and nobody targets you with anything, you still lose that shot.​
  • Until the end of the Movement Phase, you may cancel that scheduled defensive ability.​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I wonder if anyone can help. It's not really a hint but it could let you know what information you need, so trade off.

Apparently there is a theory that for Zoro to beat someone, he needs to be able to cut through an object. I assume you guys know what that object is?
Aye, I do
:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.