General & Others People forgive how Oda got rid of Kaido and Big mom too easily

Oda keeping them for future use, if need be.
I now read One piece knowing Oda can in fact pull this at any time now.
It IS HIS story to tell...:kayneshrug:
it’s literally Oda himself coming out of the manga and telling the reader to shut the fuck up.
Oda himself admitted he writes OP to his own 13 year old self. So, nothing much for us readers to do about it. Just read it as he tells his story.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
There's nothing objectively wrong with how kaido died. People are just butthurt because it wasnt they way they wanted.

Big Mom is sus though
A guy who can manipulate magma dies in magma unceremoniously, with a narrator having to confirm that they are "gone"?

Kaido's "death" is objectively bad. Other agendas are irrelevant.

A guy who can manipulate magma dies in magma unceremoniously, with a narrator having to confirm that they are "gone"?

Kaido's "death" is objectively bad. Other agendas are irrelevant.
couple things

1)he cant manipulate magma
2) he's not immune to burning

nothing objectively bad about it , beat unconscious , in his base form
volcano erupts, he's done.

spent months telling folks kaido wouldnt get the grandiose death he wanted
but clearly they are still malding.

he wasnt meant to get the impactful death roger or oden or wb had. villains dont get what they want.
tears.

couple things

1)he cant manipulate magma
2) he's not immune to burning

nothing objectively bad about it , beat unconscious , in his base form
volcano erupts, he's done.
I suppose in a pedantic sense I am incorrect as he cannot manipulate magma like Akainu. But he can cover himself in magma-like coat.

So, I stand by my comment.

he wasnt meant to get the impactful death roger or oden or wb had. villains dont get what they want.
tears.
Forget what Kaido wanted. His "death" is so inconceivable that most readers here probably didn’t believe it, ZKK crowd or no ZKK crowd. A death has to satisfactorily convey the readers, or is that also agenda-bias?

Stop the agenda-bias
Or zkk not happening or butthurt or crydo
In fact
They promise us for ten fuckin years, they give so much hype for wano but what they deliver it?
A totally garbage
They lied to us and we all be like "yeay oda yeay, I know something good will comin"
But there is not something good will coming
What coming after wano are just lucci and kaku have awakening and the stupidest explanation about devil fruit excistance

I suppose in a pedantic sense I am incorrect as he cannot manipulate magma like Akainu. But he can cover himself in magma-like coat.

So, I stand by my comment.
but its not magma
so its just incorrect .

luffy's red roc
luffy's red hawk (dodged)
here's raizo sending back his boro breath

so at the very least when he isnt in that form , he clearly gets hurt from flamed attacks.

you can stand by what you said but your point was wrong.

tears.
But then that begs the question, if he is dead then show us, the readers, of Kaido not having this grand death but instead seeing Kaido suffer and saying he wants to live instead. Why not resolve it?

but its not magma
so its just incorrect .

luffy's red roc

so at the very least when he isnt in that form , he clearly gets hurt from flamed attacks.

I don't like going dirty "technicality" like this, but here I go. By "hurt", do you mean pain or visible damage to the skin? Because I don't remember seeing any singe or burn marks on his skin from any fire-based attacks.

His body is durable against fire and heat. At least, that’s how it was portrayed. Conscious, unconscious, it doesn’t matter.

But I may have forgotten instances where his body wasn’t durable against fire-based attack. If you show me, I will retract my comment and apologise.

Forget what Kaido wanted. His "death" is so inconceivable that most readers here probably didn’t believe it, ZKK crowd or no ZKK crowd. A death has to satisfactorily convey the readers, or is that also agenda-bias?
its hardly conceivable cause one piece fans are used to fake out deaths
kinemon being split in half ,
pell tanking a nuke , etc
so its hard to believe characters die to a gunshot wound
or characters can burn alive

am not sure what else people want ,decayed bones perhaps?

but its not magma
so its just incorrect .

luffy's red roc

I think Raizou's ability lets him amplify the damage of an attack which is how it hurt him.
Because later we see G5 Luffy reflect a Bolo Breath which hits Kaidou right in the face and he tanks it pretty easily