Speculations Godhawk aint human

Mihawk what behind this guy?

• Total voters

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Couple Chapters after Vegapunk said that Seraphim's Nature makes them represent "Most Powerful Beings"
This is Oda's way of telling Readers that Mihawk is even Rarer & possess Greater Potential

I keep telling you guys that Ultimate Group are Double-Layered Eyes People
Their Potential is literally "Infinite" & soon you will get explanation why
And Mihawk is Strongest of them all
Post automatically merged:

Coming right up
Caribou secret boss confirmed?!

I don't know if i completly agree but the we already have concept of gods being introduced like sun god nika , so its only logical we'll have human devils
I think Oda took Inspirations from two things

1. He wanted to create Fusion Characters similar to Dragon Ball Z (Oda worships Dragon Ball)
2. He inspired it from German Literature "Faust"

The idea is very simple, just like Oda wanted to create Gods & people who get Inspired by them, he also wanted to create Devils & what do people do with Devils? They make Deals with them

The saying "Make a Deal with the Devil" originates from Legend of Faust
And without getting into more details, i believe Imu was designed based on this:

In other words, Imu is a Dual Person, a Woman & a Devilish Man in One Body
And there is a Solid Argument for it:

Imu in Kanji is イム
Eve is イブ & Adam is アダム

So basically ブ + アダ=
Imu is named after Eve + Adam (Imagine like they are named Evdam)

And when written in Katakana, Imu's Name means "Buddha" which also translated to "Enlighted or Awakened One"
Which again is a reference to Clairvoyance or Ascended Humans

Personally, i believe Imu we saw looking at Giant Straw Hat wasn't in Real World, he was in Other World where Devils exist
(The Man-Controlled Afterlife, that's why it's Cold just like Brook described the Afterlife he went to & came back from thanks to his DF)

@Salah WG crocodile Double layed eyes aswell???

Caribou's Boss is the lurking legend?
Double-Layered Eyes appear when The Devil & Human Host combine (Similar to Hakuba & Cavendish)
So for now, only Mihawk & Imu have those Eyes
The rest aren't Awakened yet (There are 20 Total)

But i believe every "Knight" who appeared so far has a 90% Chance of being one of those 20
And so far we've seen ---> T-Bone - Vista - Streusen - Crocodile - X-Drake - Brook (Remind me if i forgot anyone)

I believe some of these are gonna be Awakened Next Saga (As if they were Sleeper Agents)

C

CensoredbyWG

Double-Layered Eyes appear when The Devil & Human Host combine (Similar to Hakuba & Cavendish)
So for now, only Mihawk & Imu have those Eyes
The rest aren't Awakened yet (There are 20 Total)

But i believe every "Knight" who appeared so far has a 90% Chance of being one of those 20
And so far we've seen ---> T-Bone - Vista - Streusen - Crocodile - X-Drake - Brook (Remind me if i forgot anyone)

I believe some of these are gonna be Awakened Next Saga (As if they were Sleeper Agents)
How do you identify who's a Knight!??

How do you identify who's a Knight!??
Streusen, Brook & T-Bone were Introduced as Knights
X-Drake clearly has the Design of a Knight & Oda actually drew him once with Double-Layered Eyes & then changed it
Crocodile's Epithet of "Sir" + His Flag + Relationship to Mihawk ... etc also suggest he could be a Former Knight
(Maybe Secret Ivankov knows about him are that he is a Sleeper Agent & Ivankov knows how to Tame him)
As for Vista, he simply have Victorian & Knight Design, he also resembles Cavendish + Other Hints

Anyway mostly look for Knight or Victorian Era Design

Mihawk at another level. He’s always been far more hype than shanks imo. Dude goes where he wants, and leave when he wants lol. Hopefully oda doesn’t shaft his title. After wano I don’t trust Oda at all. Man is capable of IMU level shit by nuking entire plot lines that were set up for years, and ultimately end up forgotten by the majority, only a small handful of us will never forget.

:feelscryingman: