Speculations Godhawk aint human

Mihawk what behind this guy?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Mihawk might belong to a special race considering how things are going...
If Stussy can hide wings, maybe Mihawk has them too.
And there is also the Lulusia royalty having the traits of a vampire...

Jinbe, Kuma, Moriah are for sure different races among Warlords.
In the end, the original Warlords may all belong to different races.
Mihawk might indeed be OP's version of the vampiric race.

Any clues in your research? @Salah WG

Couple Chapters after Vegapunk said that Seraphim's Nature makes them represent "Most Powerful Beings"
This is Oda's way of telling Readers that Mihawk is even Rarer & possess Greater Potential

I keep telling you guys that Ultimate Group are Double-Layered Eyes People
Their Potential is literally "Infinite" & soon you will get explanation why
And Mihawk is Strongest of them all
Post automatically merged:

Coming right up

My Analysis led me to a Conclusion that i 100% believe in
Those with "Double-Layered Eyes" can be considered Human Versions of DFs

Think of it this way, there are Devils who were gifted with Abilities somehow & then those Devils were put inside Fruits, creating Devil Fruits.
As soon as you take just one bite, that Devil will transfer inside you giving you it's Ability

These Devils are just Spirits, they don't have the Strength to force their way inside anything except Fruits, however they are granted escape from Afterlife, meaning that when DF User dies, the Devil won't go to Afterlife with him & it will simply try to find a New Host

However when a DF User is submerged in enough Water, the Devil is able to regain some Power, just enough to stop the User from controlling their Bodies, but not strong enough to Fully Control. In other words, the Sea is Enemy of DF Users, but it's Ally of Devils living inside them, indicating it's their Source of Origin, hence they are called "Sea Devils"

99% of OP Readers think that these Devils were split into Three Groups, ones who gained Paramecia Powers, ones who gained Logia & ones for Zoan, but what if i tell you there is a Fourth Group? The Elite Devils!

They don't have Abilities nor do they grant anything, but why are they Elites? It's cuz they are so Strong that they actually possess Humans, not Fruits! And they also do not go to Afterlife, meaning that when their Host dies, they will get resurrected inside a new one

Oda was making it so obvious & people failed to notice:

01. His name is Dracule which is reference to Dracula & we all know his Story
02. Dracula also means both Devil & Dragon
03. He speaks in Ancient Tongue
04. His Boat is literally a Coffin
05. He is so bored as if he lived more than just 40 Years
06. His Black Blade was forged after "Countless" Battles
07. He has Heavy Christian Theme/References
08. Associated with the Cross a lot
09. His Eyes has "Double" Layers (As if Two People are looking through it)
10. Others who share similar Eyes are a Millennial Elephant, Ruler of The World & a Possessed Knight
11. His Animal Companions are Monkeys who learn to fight by observing (Hinting at Mihawk's Clairvoyance)
... etc

Mihawk is literally a Human Devil who lived more than once
Zoro isn't going to face someone who simply trained for some Years & only met Shanks, he isn't gonna face someone who is no different than other Master Swordsmen we've seen so far like Roger, Oden, Shanks, Rayleigh ... etc
We are talking about someone who Trained far more than anyone else, a walking Ancient Knight

Hakuba is an example of such Devil, they simply live inside the Host, waiting for the day they are Awakened
However Double-Layered Eyes only appear when they both Sync & become like One Being (As we've seen during Chapter of Half & Half)

There are in total 20 Knights who possess Elite Devils inside them, however they are all Not-Awakened yet, except Mihawk & Imu
And this is reason why Mihawk is Strongest of them, it's cuz while they've spent all their time Asleep, Mihawk is always Awake, why?
Cuz when they are in Sync, Mihawk can see both Worlds (Real One & the One where Devils/Spirits come from) which i believe is National Treasure of Mary Geoise (Think of it as Origin Place of Devils & where they get Recycled, it's basically a Man-Controlled Afterlife)

Mihawk constantly seeing both Worlds is the reason Oda was gonna give him Epithet of "Clairvoyant"
But the scary part is that even though people see Mihawk chilling, farming, drinking, reading Newspaper, he is actually also processing Combat Experience from Other World, making Mihawk's Potential as a Swordsman literally "Infinite"

This is why Zoro must Surpass him by becoming a Trion Person (3>2)
And this is why Zoro says that he must keep tripling his Power to Infinite, cuz that's only way to beat "Serious All Out EOS Mihawk"
And trust me when i tell you this, even Shanks didn't see Mihawk's True Dormant Power
(Basically Shanks = Mihawk of One Life, but not 100% Experience Mihawk)

The other Devils are actually Knights just like Mihawk, scattered around the World & they have no idea that they have a Devil living inside them (Or maybe they know but can't explain it). When Mary Geoise is Threatened or Villain initiates his Plan, these Knights will be Awakened (Like Sleeper Agents)

And i'm sure we have seen some of these Knights who are Hosts (Their Power Levels can be anywhere but they jump lot of Levels when their Devils take over, just like Hakuba >> Cavendish & i believe Hakuba Fused with Cavendish is even way Stronger)
They are Vista, T-Bone, Crocodile, Streusen, X-Drake ... etc (Adding Imu, Mihawk & Cavendish, that means there are 12 more to be seen)

Btw if u want another Hint, in Thriller Bark there was Wild Zombies (Zoan), Soldier Zombies (Paramecia), Surprise Zombies (Logia) & then there was General Zombies (Mihawk's Group, with him being like Zombie Ryuma, in other words their Strongest)
And do you know how many General Zombies exist? Exactly 20, you can go count them if you want

Anyway there is much more than this, and i promise you i didn't share the Evidence, only some Hints & this entire Mary Geoise Lore is much bigger & related to so many Sub-Plots & other Mysteries, it's basically Endgame Materials

But to put it simply, some people have Powers granted by Fruits of The Devil, but facing Mihawk is like facing The Devil himself
I have much much more to say about Mihawk, those Knights, Imu, Mary Geoise Treasure, Brook's Connection to them ... etc
But i will leave it for when things start to get Serious, for now i enjoy how Mihawk keeps getting Hyped without even appearing lol

Another reason why Mihawk is definitely Ancient is very simple
Straw Hats represent People who will make Luffy reach Laugh Tale
And it's pretty clear that their Dreams have the same relation with Luffy's Ultimate Dream

In other words, for One Piece Dream to be Fulfilled, All Blue needs to be Found, Void Century needs to be Discovered, Miracle Cure needs to be Available, Red/Grand Line needs to be no more, Franky's Ship needs to be Available, Usopp must reach his Prime ... etc

And also, Mihawk "Needs" to be Defeated
That means Mihawk represents someone who stands in the way of fulfilling One Piece Dream (Not Laugh Tale, i'm talking Beyond)
Someone might say but does that mean Mihawk is always an Obstacle for OP, even when he was a Baby or a Child?
Answer is simple, One Piece Dream cannot be fulfilled any time, as proven by Roger, it's only fated to happen at certain time (Present)
And Mihawk was also fated to be in his Absolute Prime in this Present Time

This Revelation is what will make Kuina Flashback be a part of Zoro vs Mihawk
I mean think about it, Koushirou ran a Small Dojo is some East Blue Island, it was very Peaceful & mostly Youngsters but was disappointed that his Child was a Girl? Cuz she won't grow up to be Very Strong?

The real question is, why would Koushirou need a very Powerful Child if he only runs a Small Dojo? The answer is simply "No"
Shimotsuki Clan didn't create that Dojo just to spread their Culture, they were actually part of Revos Movement, they were preparing a Champion, someone who will be the next Ryuma & is ready to remove one of biggest Obstacles of the Revolution, who is none other than Heaven's Champion, Mary Geoise Champion (Mihawk ofc)

So the reason Kuina was Depressed or had that WSS Dream was mostly cuz her Father hoped she'd be that Champion they are waiting for to challenge Mihawk, but as a Girl, he didn't expect much from her on the long run & that made her Depressed, but just like Zoro inherited her Dream, he also inherited the Will to become Wano Champion who defeats Heaven's Champion

What i'm trying to say is that Oda's Process is very simple
Hiding Void Century isn't only thing that Villain's Side did to stop One Piece Project, they also changed World's Geography, created Red Line, hidden All Blue, hidden Miracle Cure ... etc and also prepared a Champion Knight to be their Top Guardian (He is like Story's Heimdall)

And there were multiple attempts to solve such Problems
Just like Ohara People were trying to solve Void Century Mystery
Zoro's Village were trying to solve Mihawk Problem
Dr. Hiriluk was trying to solve Miracle Cure Mystery
Sun Pirates/Otohime were trying to solve Racism Problem (Which is related to Vander Decken Story)
... etc

However each one of these failed & that's where SHs came in & inherited these Dreams
What started as just Personal Dreams will turn into a Duty for the entire World
Mihawk "Must" be Defeated at all costs

It's even possible that Shanks was talking about Mihawk when he met Gorosei
Cuz i'm very certain, there's gonna be a Shanks vs Mihawk Re-Match soon

Last edited:
Another reason why Mihawk is definitely Ancient is very simple
Straw Hats represent People who will make Luffy reach Laugh Tale
And it's pretty clear that their Dreams have the same relation with Luffy's Ultimate Dream

In other words, for One Piece Dream to be Fulfilled, All Blue needs to be Found, Void Century needs to be Discovered, Miracle Cure needs to be Available, Red/Grand Line needs to be no more, Franky's Ship needs to be Available, Usopp must reach his Prime ... etc

And also, Mihawk "Needs" to be Defeated
That means Mihawk represents someone who stands in the way of fulfilling One Piece Dream (Not Laugh Tale, i'm talking Beyond)
Someone might say but does that mean Mihawk is always an Obstacle for OP, even when he was a Baby or a Child?
Answer is simple, One Piece Dream cannot be fulfilled any time, as proven by Roger, it's only fated to happen at certain time (Present)
And Mihawk was also fated to be in his Absolute Prime in this Present Time

This Revelation is what will make Kuina Flashback be a part of Zoro vs Mihawk
I mean think about it, Koushirou ran a Small Dojo is some East Blue Island, it was very Peaceful & mostly Youngsters but was disappointed that his Child was a Girl? Cuz she won't grow up to be Very Strong?

The real question is, why would Koushirou need a very Powerful Child if he only runs a Small Dojo? The answer is simply "No"
Shimotsuki Clan didn't create that Dojo just to spread their Culture, they were actually part of Revos Movement, they were preparing a Champion, someone who will be the next Ryuma & is ready to remove one of biggest Obstacles of the Revolution, who is none other than Heaven's Champion, Mary Geoise Champion (Mihawk ofc)

So the reason Kuina was Depressed or had that WSS Dream was mostly cuz her Father hoped she'd be that Champion they are waiting for to challenge Mihawk, but as a Girl, he didn't expect much from her on the long run & that made her Depressed, but just like Zoro inherited her Dream, he also inherited the Will to become Wano Champion who defeats Heaven's Champion

What i'm trying to say is that Oda's Process is very simple
Hiding Void Century isn't only thing that Villain's Side did to stop One Piece Project, they also changed World's Geography, created Red Line, hidden All Blue, hidden Miracle Cure ... etc and also prepared a Champion Knight to be their Top Guardian (He is like Story's Heimdall)

And there were multiple attempts to solve such Problems
Just like Ohara People were trying to solve Void Century Mystery
Zoro's Village were trying to solve Mihawk Problem
Dr. Hiriluk was trying to solve Miracle Cure Mystery
Sun Pirates/Shirahoshi were trying to solve Racism Problem (Which is related to Vander Decken Story)
... etc

However each one of these failed & that's where SHs came in & inherited these Dreams
What started as just Personal Dreams will turn into a Duty for the entire World
Mihawk "Must" be Defeated at all costs

It's even possible that Shanks was talking about Mihawk when he met Gorosei
Cuz i'm very certain, there's gonna be a Shanks vs Mihawk Re-Match soon
Mihawk is not important. This is zkk over again. Total headcanon to make Zoro stronger than the story tell you otherwise.