Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ofc you're defending it! The furst I mean first and fastest to as well! You've been a bad influence on others already SMH! A Bad Touch influence even!

:hihihi::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Pot wants to murder Wanda for some weird reason and CoC wants to murder Wandas dogussy instead! To give a dog a bone! To call her a dirty bitch! (I cannot believe I just typed that out even ironically/as a joke)
There are two reasons why I despise that rotten mutt Landa and in extension Shitshilian
In the anime Landa got in Carrot's way multiple times during the fight with Perospero making it a 2v1 against Carrot

And the main reason is because her and Shitshilian pressured her to become the Lunar Queen of Zou despite her saying no and even bringing up Pedro's will which had nothing to do with what they're talking about. Even when Carrot comes out of Caribou that won't absolve them of their crimes.

Never forgive, never forget, that is the history behind my actions
:endthis:

There are two reasons why I despise that rotten mutt Landa and in extension Shitshilian
In the anime Landa got in Carrot's way multiple times during the fight with Perospero making it a 2v1 against Carrot

And the main reason is because her and Shitshilian pressured her to become the Lunar Queen of Zou despite her saying no and even bringing up Pedro's will which had nothing to do with what they're talking about. Even when Carrot comes out of Caribou that won't absolve them of their crimes.

I'M A BIG DOG, BIG BEAR, ____, I'M A LION I'M THE PREDATOR OF THE PREY THAT IS HIDING OH MY, OH MY, I HAVE FOUND YOU, N__ DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME, LIL' N__ YOU ARE NOT FAST ENOUGH YOU ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE VERY ROUGH YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE THERE'S NO RUNNING BACK NOW YOUR LOVED ONES ARE SO SAD YOU HAD A CHOICE, BUT YOU FAILED I'M A BIG DOG, BIG BEAR, N__, I'M A LION I'M THE PREDATOR OF THE PREY THAT IS HIDING OH MY, OH MY, I HAVE FOUND YOU, N__ DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME, LIL' N__ YOU ARE NOT FAST ENOUGH YOU ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE VERY ROUGH

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'M A BIG DOG, BIG BEAR, ____, I'M A LION I'M THE PREDATOR OF THE PREY THAT IS HIDING OH MY, OH MY, I HAVE FOUND YOU, N__ DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME, LIL' N__ YOU ARE NOT FAST ENOUGH YOU ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE VERY ROUGH YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE THERE'S NO RUNNING BACK NOW YOUR LOVED ONES ARE SO SAD YOU HAD A CHOICE, BUT YOU FAILED I'M A BIG DOG, BIG BEAR, N__, I'M A LION I'M THE PREDATOR OF THE PREY THAT IS HIDING OH MY, OH MY, I HAVE FOUND YOU, N__ DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME, LIL' N__ YOU ARE NOT FAST ENOUGH YOU ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE VERY ROUGH
Why are you censoring ninja?
:choppawhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn Oda even brought out a darker, more savage side of you? You know you fucked up when even Pot is mad LMAO!

Wanda messed up that badly in the anime? Jeez that's even more ridiculous then! The only thing I saw from that fight in the anime was that unfortunate candy "tendrils" scene lol....at that point it wasn't worth watching the rest of it as Toei did Carrot and Wanda even worse than Oda and in such perverse, degrading way too lol.

The whole insisting Carrot to rule Zou and saying its Pedros will was the worst part indeed. Have they confused Pedro with someone else entirely?! Pell?! Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite?! Pedro Pascale?!

Pedro really got fucked over from a young age to his unfortunate, ridiculous death too. Fucking sucks. Similar treatment to Ashura and Izo, they deserved better.

Damn Oda even brought out a darker, more savage side of you? You know you fucked up when even Pot is mad LMAO!

Wanda messed up that badly in the anime? Jeez that's even more ridiculous then! The only thing I saw from that fight in the anime was that unfortunate candy "tendrils" scene lol....at that point it wasn't worth watching the rest of it as Toei did Carrot and Wanda even worse than Oda and in such perverse, degrading way too lol.

The whole insisting Carrot to rule Zou and saying its Pedros will was the worst part indeed. Have they confused Pedro with someone else entirely?! Pell?! Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite?! Pedro Pascale?!

Pedro really got fucked over from a young age to his unfortunate, ridiculous death too. Fucking sucks. Similar treatment to Ashura and Izo, they deserved better.
Shut up bitch :endthis:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

watched a little bit of that fight but Carrot and Wanda got hit with the same attack as Chopper and Brook did on WCI where they got encased with candy. Carrot was able to break out just fine but she had to help her out as well since she couldn't handle it for some reason.

Then Perospero does that Candy Statue smash he did on WCI, which is the slowest attack in the world. And somehow she got hit by it despite Carrot dodging it just fine. I'd rather not watch her defeat play out as that's a sore spot but I saw more than enough with what I watched.

And yea those two misrepresenting Pedro's will as well as what Pedro means to Luffy is why I'm still iron solid rn

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco

me when carrot appears in the chapter

Do you have something to add?
I will not vanish and you will not scare me
Tryna get through it, try to bounce to it
You were not thinkin' that I will not do it
They be lovin' someone and I'm not that stupid
Take the next ticket to take the next train
Why would I do it? And you wanna think that
I will not vanish and you will not scare me
Tryna get through it, try to bounce to it
You were not thinkin' that I will not do it
They'll be lovin someone and I'm not that stupid
Take the next ticket, to take the next train
Why would I do it? And you wanna think that..