People talk about Carrot, Yamato getting screwed in Wano. No. It was Hiyori.

My feelings on Hiyori are... uh... complicated, but I will never give Hiyori fans crap, because Oda already put them through it multiple times.

I want to feed Denjiro to Bananagators. Fucking run around Onigashma for 30 chapters just to ruin Hiyori's biggest moment in the arc, ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Post automatically merged:

What if the Gorosei and Imu are spiritual manifestations of the planets? So, Luffy is like the sun made into a person, Imu is Uranus (fits the whole mother sea concept, since Uranus was the father of the gods), Blackbeard is the moon (hence him crying at it, he wants to return home).
That's what I was thinking, they are manifestations of those objects

You watched op in German?
I mean, I did too but never liked the song.
Felt betrayed when I found out they removed the actual song. We Are is so much better imo
Yup, grew up with RTL 2, Togo TV, Super RTL etc. That's how I picked up German, but forgot most of it later on when I lost access to German channels

Anyway, I really really liked the original German opening since it conveyed a certain air of adventure and mystery through the music. While "We Are" is more happy go lucky compared to "Die Legende" imo

Ofc, a lot of it is due to nostalgia probably

Yup, grew up with RTL 2, Togo TV, Super RTL etc. That's how I picked up German, but forgot most of it later on when I lost access to German channels

Anyway, I really really liked the original German opening since it conveyed a certain air of adventure and mystery through the music. While "We Are" is more happy go lucky compared to "Die Legende" imo

Ofc, a lot of it is due to nostalgia probably
where r u from originally?