So, I live on the second story my my house. Today, I'm walking around my room naked, doing... stuff, and I look out my window, some mutherfucker from the country to cut down trees and branches that can knocked down powerlines is shimmying up the tree right in front of my window.

Mutherfuckers, give me a warning if dudes are going to be climbing trees outside my second story window, WTF?!?!?
:kidwat:
:chopoff::usoprice:i am dead.

I'm sorry, i know this situation was terrible for you, but bro i cried laughing reading this.

:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I cut trees all my life, I do all sorts of work related to forestry and such... We dont watch naked people on purpose... happened to me twice, and not even in the city but country side... once the woman was very hot tbh
The details presented by @CoC: Color of Clowns suggest tree guy selected a perfect window to peep:hope:

The investigation might be deeper than we think.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The details presented by @CoC: Color of Clowns suggest tree guy selected a perfect window to peep:hope:

The investigation might be deeper than we think.
Ok imagine that... theres a forest ahead, there is house... I need to pass it becouse there is government road through it, but I want to know if I can just in case , to drive past the house with my car... So I tried knock on the house dor and ask, and where the door was there was kitche window, and this woman was there with only her shirts and without panties... she screamed at first... But later said we could drive through... after that whenever I have to pass that house I go longer way around.... I though some old man will live here not young people

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I cut trees all my life, I do all sorts of work related to forestry and such... We dont watch naked people on purpose... happened to me twice, and not even in the city but country side... once the woman was very hot tbh
Yeah, I'm pissed at whoever is supposed to let you know, not the tree workers. Let me know if men are going to start climbing up trees outside my house, oi. I'm sure the guy wasn't interested in seeing my random naked ass while he was trying to cut down branches.

Dude could have fallen out of the tree.
:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

What if cutting the trees wasn't his intention but you were?
:hope:
Starting to think it was really Green Bull the whole time, honestly.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yeah, I'm pissed at whoever is supposed to let you know, not the tree workers. Let me know if men are going to start climbing up trees outside my house, oi. I'm sure the guy wasn't interested in seeing my random naked ass while he was trying to cut down branches.

Dude could have fallen out of the tree.
:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Starting to think it was really Green Bull the whole time, honestly.
In my country nobody ever tells you such work will happen , you would need to look for such info yourself at your local place

In my country nobody ever tells you such work will happen , you would need to look for such info yourself at your local place
Yeah, in the US, wandering onto other people's property without letting them know is generally a very bad idea.

My area is a bit different, though. The creek outside our house is public property, so one day my sister is smoking some... uh... happy plants outside, and some dude just walks by in giant ass boots with a fishing rod, IN THE CREEK.

This is why it's good to learn local laws, I was born here and HAD NO IDEA people could just walk around in the creek going from property to property.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yeah, in the US, wandering onto other people's property without letting them know is generally a very bad idea.

My area is a bit different, though. The creek outside our house is public property, so one day my sister is smoking some... uh... happy plants outside, and some dude just walks by in giant ass boots with a fishing rod, IN THE CREEK.

This is why it's good to learn local laws, I was born here and HAD NO IDEA people could just walk around in the creek going from property to property.
you live near a creek? that sounds cool :shocking:

:chopoff::usoprice:i am dead.

I'm sorry, i know this situation was terrible for you, but bro i cried laughing reading this.

:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:
Might as well give others a laugh, right?

I rolled off my head, glad I didn't drop anything, cleaning dirt off those toys is a pain in the ass.
:gonope:
I am so ready for three weeks of One Piece without fucking breaks, PLZ ODA.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yeah! I grew up around a decent amount of nature, it was nice. I should have climbed more trees.

If I ever own my own property I'll have goats as lawnmowers and raise an army of crows to feast on mosquitoes.
thins kinda reminds me of when for about 2 months when i was in like 9th grade, i had a slight fascination with people who would use a scythe to cut their grass :milaugh: