General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Ugh that's so hard!
Osaragi for design/personality

My list when I got caught up was:

Now I would have to put Yotsumura in there too, plus I've got a lot of hope that Akira is gonna do big things and I would move her up.

I won't even try to guess genders bc I've been wrong so many times before, lol. But I wonder if any of the orphans are siblings...

I'm eager to see Kozu. His pic looks like a mug shot or a frame from a security cam. He's going to be trouble. :shocking:
Also, he's much older, but the article says 5 students and one staff, and I'm assuming the staff is Uda, so what's up with Kozu hanging out with 14 year olds, lol? Is he a bad influence on young Gaku??

Also, Uzuki isn't listed in the pic, so I guess he was already at the academy when this happened?

And why did Gaku feel like he should take a nap before Haruma and Kuma arrive? They must be a handful.

So many new characters, but SD is actually one of those manga that doesn't make you feel overwhelmed when it introduces new characters. You really get to know them.
Im assuming Slur always knew them and lived with them and then came back to them after he graduated JCC....and burnt the place down. He was probably what....18 years old.

I have read and translated chapter 105. We don't have any info about Kumanomi and Haruma, but I found out there is a character called "ORDER". He did appeared at the last page panel facing backward.

Maybe he is a new one gonna reveal soon.

Oh, just some leaks info that I translated.
Probably next chapter or a few more Sakamoto, Shin, and some others are going to Thailand to find X (Slur)

Here is the full summary of the chapter 105 leaks I did. (This is my first time doing a full summary. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors and mistakes)

I have read and translated chapter 105. We don't have any info about Kumanomi and Haruma, but I found out there is a character called "ORDER". He did appear at the last page panel facing backward.

Probably next chapter or a few more Sakamoto, Shine, and some others are going to Thailand to find X (Slur)

Here is the full summary of the chapter 105 leaks I did. (This is my first time doing a full summary. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors and mistakes)
Didn't read them but thank you so much for spoiler tagging them:cheers:

I have read and translated chapter 105. We don't have any info about Kumanomi and Haruma, but I found out there is a character called "ORDER". He did appeared at the last page panel facing backward.

Probably next chapter or a few more Sakamoto, Shin, and some others are going to Thailand to find X (Slur)

Does that mean a new Order member reveal in the chap ?

Imma wait for the chap.

how much u get them for?

Does that mean a new Order member reveal in the chap ?

Imma wait for the chap.
Kanaguri did mentioned that name, and the character name ORDER did appeared facing backwards in the last page panels. But why do I feel like he is Nagumo?

Sorry, it not a new character. It's Nagumo. Maybe that's his nickname.
Post automatically merged:

For this week, the provider gave me a huge discount. So the new price is around 33 dollars.
Post automatically merged:

I think I complicated myself. ORDER is not a new character. Maybe it's a group? It has have Nagumo, Shishiba, Osaragi, and Kanaguri.

殺直属の特務部隊であり最高戦力。殺し屋界の秩序を保つ存在。
A special task force that reports directly to the killer and has the highest fighting strength. An existence that maintains order in the assassin world.

This image is from Sakamoto Days Volume 10.

Last edited:
Matchups for the final arc of the Slur Saga.

Order lvl matchups
- Sakamoto vs Slur
- Nagumo vs Kanaguri
- New Order member vs Gaku
- Osaragi vs Haruma
- Hyo or Shishiba vs Kumanomi

Below Order lvl matchups
- Shin and Natsuki vs Carolina Reaper
- Akira vs Kashima

Kanaguri is injured ? Thought all the blood was makeup ? Guess it could be from bruises or something.

Anyways nice lil chap. Amane joins the gang, and we see the rest of everyone else. Happy for Heisuke that hes running his own business.

Btw does that mean Kanaguri will fight Gaku, Haruma and Kumanomi lol. I guess he'll just stall them until Akira gets to fight Slur. Funnily enough she doesnt even have the confidence to say she will beat him. She seems like she already knows she will be killed.