AL sama

Red Haired
well hatred is included to any phobias as well. Not saying rn here that ur cuz u heard me, I didn't read it through so I can'† exactly say now.

Plus dislike towards me, to anyone here who reads etc, doesn't have to mean that person disliking me must be transphobic. They just can disliking me as a person, and... And I'm ok with that :josad:
rottie people are calling me transphobic too

You are purposefully throwing such lying claims about someone to throw a shade at them. Your ground is shaking because in no way or form, I said I dislike homo or trans people because they are homo or trans.

You are schizo.
Oh! So you are ok with the right of trans women to use women bathroom then ? Cooool ! Glad we can finally agree on something! :D

liar liar pant's on fire?? lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Van needs to accept that Gaolang is top tier he is too gaolangphobic
Van is agoinst Gaolang? Man he such a phobe lol.
Post automatically merged:

Oh! So you are ok with the right of trans women to use women bathroom then ? Cooool ! Glad we can finally agree on something! :D
Nah. I ain't accepting this shit to be normalized. Get lost.

hold up WHY you don't want it to be normalized?

Have fun.

:cheers:

You have mental issues. You see everything everywhere mixed with ur agenda.
I know I have mental issue..

Now.. You will have deal will someone else.

EDIT:

Smart move, banning me from the thread

Nice one. You finally got me lol I respect that choice. (the defense of transphobes, a little less I won't lie)

Also (about your last post AL ) This was "conditionnal" I never actually called you a transphobe. This was "IF" questions. :sanmoji:

SECOND EDIT:

Yes Al, I understood that it wasn't you while I'm sure you love that lol and no. It still haven't called you a transphobe yet. READ for goda's sake.

Last edited: