Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Well to assume that CoC coating is the same as CoA coating even if the concept is similar is plain wrong..
Emanating more specifically from the brain yeah.. And not space control but pressure or overwhelm the immediate space around the user..
?

He used the same application of adv armament,
just flowed conqueror's instead

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
G

Gorosei Informer

Weather report solos most verses
I'm hoping Dragon is gonna be similarly OP as him! Weather God Monkey D Dragon?

Weather's use of his powers were so cool, but the snail stuff was some truly abstract or "bizarre" even for Jojo.
I love the cloud suits he made for Jolyne and himself.

Also Jolyne and Ermes vs Versace be like:

Jamiroquais music and videos are so damn great too!

Well to assume that CoC coating is the same as CoA coating even if the concept is similar is plain wrong..
Emanating more specifically from the brain yeah.. And not space control but pressure or overwhelm the immediate space around the user..
What kind of other Haki coating is there beside what have already seen? CoA and CoC come from the same power system, Haki, so their application of Coating and Flow must have similar aspects.

If you were to say that their affects are not similar I could go with you. CoC, unlike CoA, in general affects the Will/Haki of the opponent so for its Coating/Flow applications to also mainly affects the Will/Haki of the opponent but in a more concentrated way is very plausible.