Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how long the Alliance managed to stay unnoticed before Luffy, Kid or Zoro cause them to be spotted.
Tbh I'm sometimes tired that nobody recognizes luffy. Dude has a bounty of a fucking billion and a half, is an enemy of the beast pirates and nobody can recognize him nor even acknowledge his strength.

I get it that kaido doesn't care but these fodders are acting like they can do shit against him.

I also understand that he has to be the underdog but at some point this shit has to stop. He's a famous and very strong pirate, his enemy should recognize him and acknowledge his strength.

Last edited:
Whenever I see nami fans commenting on nami's beauty, they talk about nami's beauty.
Whenever Robin's fans talk about Robin's beauty they mention nami.

Seems like they are talking to themselves somehow trying to reassure themselves that they are in the right.
It's ok to prefer one over the other guys, no big deal. No need to mention that Robin is more beautiful for the thousand times, that's just subjective, it's not like a zoro vs sanji where strength can be evaluated through feats and logic.
Top tier facts i agree

Whenever I see nami fans commenting on nami's beauty, they talk about nami's beauty.
Whenever Robin's fans talk about Robin's beauty they mention nami.

Seems like they are talking to themselves somehow trying to reassure themselves that they are in the right.
It's ok to prefer one over the other guys, no big deal. No need to mention that Robin is more beautiful for the thousand times, that's just subjective, it's not like a zoro vs sanji where strength can be evaluated through feats and logic.
You must of never heard me then. I talk about Robin all the time and find her hot but mentioning Nami right after as I feel threatened? Haha nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.